eazy2shop.IN / they offer distributorship and receive caution deposit

1 www.eazy2shop.inIndia Review updated:

eazy2shop.in. offer distribution ship and asked caution deposit INR. 50, 000/. But after receiving money they didn't attend my phone call and whatsapp also not answered. Their address is jabalpur, madhyapradesh.

I requested to send the items first after will pay. So They send me some ayurvedic items and told after receiving will send the delivery address.
Now they didnt attend the phone.

Now i saw many advt. like this in different names. All addresses belongs to Madhya pradesh only. So be alert. Dont contact him and please let me know any possibility to get back my money. I am from Kerala

• Updated by hanif18, Dec 06, 2018

Fraud website. Dont contact them.

• Updated by hanif18, Dec 06, 2018

I saw one advt. in olx website and contact the distribution ship. they send me website address named "www.eazy2shop.in", details and form. They told have to much order our location and some address for delivery.

I inform them after receiving the items will pay the caution deposit. So they send me the some items(i don't know all packed in covers) and asking the caution deposit.

05.12.18 transferred the money and ask the agreement. Once they received the payment till they didn't attend the phone and whatsapp also not working. Anypossiblity to get back my money or whom i contact.

I saw so many advertisements like this in olx. So be alert and dont contact or send money.

fraud site.