EAT Sales / Time share Sales

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

EAT SALES
DBA Euro American Timeshare or Equity Aquition Trading, what ever the name the game is the same. Get your money and that is it.

The "office" is Suite 294 but it is a Box at the UPS store and not a mile from the court house. AND even if we could find the real office with real people to sue you cannot UNTIL they close up shop and have actually NOT done what they claim.

I want to get another call from these guys so I can waste their time. Do not send any money, ask their garrenty to be Notirized by you rep., in fact I would offer that an attorney should help out.

BOY I wish there was some we could to to get these guys!!!

Comments

• Ri
      9th of Sep, 2009

Thanks for Posting about EAT Sales. I almost entered a contract with a Mr. Michaels.
    I'll certainly not now. I wonder if there's a way we could get together and "drain 'em dry". I'd guess since he already knew about the other two businesses (crooks) that took my money and claimed that those "bad guys" are now out of business, EAT sales must be the new business name trying to hit me for the third time. This crap has to stop! There's gotta be some way to stop these people from stealing mine and other people's money. That's what is clearly is. STEALING !!!

EAT Sales - Promises that is true sale but no results or call backs
    EAT sales
    Pennsylvania

We were contacted by Marc Roberto for an offer to purchase, not list our timeshare. We sent in the contract and money, which was to be gotten back at time of sale. We did not receive promised papers at the time we were told we would receive them. The number on their site was for a woman's cell. She got us the correct # since she lives in Florida. I called a few #'s and sent two emails to 2 addresses. I got a response from a Robert Good who assured us it was not a fraud and that Marc no longer worked there. He was to take care of it. Our papers and check were to arrive today and nothing. My husband has left numerous messages for Good and no response. I will try to shoot off another email to the one I got a response from, but since seeing all these posts I doubt it.
    Does anyone know how to go about finding these scammers and sueing them for fraud? We need to find a way to retrieve all our money. We live in PA so too far away from Fl to do much on this end.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. We do not plan on letting this go. We cannot afford to loose our money we paid, as I am sure others can't either. Even if not able to retrieve our money we all owe it to ourselves and others to put these frauds behind bars.
    Barb and Jim Baker

The emails I have are:
    customersupport@eatshares.com
    euroamericantimeshares@yahoo.com
    The phone #'s I have are:
    561-509-5036
    561-727-5206

If anyone has any other info. re EAT shares please send to me. I want to collect any info. I can in order to find a resolution to this problem! Phone #'s, names, email addresses that were given to you, from eat. Would also like to have your contact info. so we can ban together to find a solution.
    Barb

9th of Sep, 2009

We were too late. We tried to check on complaints and such before falling into this but too late, they came after.
    Anyone ripped off by this company:
    Please, let's get all the info. we were given together and try to work together to get this resolved.
    Barb Baker
    717-529-6347

• Wh
      14th of Sep, 2009

I just got "the call" from Marc. Thank you all for posting.

The contact number he gave me is: 561-727-5206. But I don't think he answers the phone...just collects messages and calls back who he wants.

• Wh

Hi,
    I wrote a long comment that didn't go through. Anyway, I avoided being scammed by finding this complaint board after Marc asked me for $1296 in "unsecured funds".

Here is the contact info from his fax:
    E.A.T. Sales
    2234 N. Federal Hwy, Suite #474
    Boca Raton, FL 33431
    561-509-5036 (also called him at 561-727-5206
    Fax; 561-416-8865
    email: sales@eatshares.com

This email does work because I wrote him a note not to EVER contact me again and he hasn't!

I urge anyone who sent him money to contact your credit card company and/or bank. Then call the Florida Consumer Fraud Dept (at the Florida State Attorney General's office).

My info was SOLD from a form I filled out on line regarding selling my timeshare. He had my name and home phone number. I mention this because there are different laws and crimes for if information and contact occured online or via US mail. I expect that's why he uses FedEx for payment, to avoid the federal offense of mail fraud.

I hope you get him and will be watching this story closely.

I don't want to leave my private info sorry.

• Gr
      16th of Sep, 2009

I was contacted today by John Reynolds with E.A.T. Sales. He gave personnel number of 561-414-8553.

Joyce Ellis

• Lo
      16th of Sep, 2009

Well I am another person that has been scammed by E.A.T, Mr Marc Roberto is the one who got me, we sent the company$1000.00 they told my husband and I that our property had sold, we were to receive the check around the 8th of September. We called the company on the 3rd of September they were still answering their phones. After the check did not come on the 8th or 9th I called them on the 10th to find out all phones had been disconnected including the number I had for Mr. Marc Roberto, (thanks for posting that number, I just called him and told him I wanted my money.) I have sent a complaint to Florida Agriculture I am giving you all the web site the web site is www.800helpfla.com. You have file the complaint on line and mail or fax your documents to them. If we all file this complaint then maybe something will be done. I am now trying to work with Creative Vacations the lady I have talking to is Sandra Stalli at 561-340-3618. Sandra is the one who actually told me about how bad E.A.T really is and they really do not have an office.
    My name is Louise Cottle, Liberty Texas 281-732-1074. I just called the number that was given for Mr Marc, advised him I would be contacting an attorney if possible

• Lo
      16th of Sep, 2009

Hey ya all, look farther into this site I am trying to start a GROUP called Burned by E.A.T please join in. Thanks Louise Cottle oh yea if any one want to contact me feel free, and my e-mail address is cottlelouise@yahoo.com
    lets all stick together and conquer these people

• Ea
      23rd of Sep, 2009

John Reynolds is the name that got me in JULY and has not talked to me since a week before my "closing " which passed AUG 8th.

• Ar
      28th of Sep, 2009

I have come to the conclusion that if the adress is Florida they are not to be trusted. Have been contacted by E.A.T. by
    Mr. Roberto offering 18, 300 102 ne 2nd suite 294 Boca Raton, florida 33432 phone 561-509-5036, fax 561-416-8865, then Mr. Michaels offering 23, 000 for the same property three weeks later at 2234 N. federal Hwy. suite 474 Boca Raton, Florida 33431, Creative Vacations who did refund my deposit of amost 2000.00 but not all the weternunion charges their rep.run up ., Universal Marketing told me the property had been sold send money for title search did never recieved any thing else . Also tried Global Marketing same rsults. I have decided if their adress is in Florida I am not going to deal with them. May just turn timeshares over to a Church or charitable organisation will be cheaper & more rewarding. Arthur Lindsey aglsstuff@netscape.net

1st of Oct, 2009

I just checked and learned that EuroAmerican TimeShares LLC filed papers of voluntary dissolution with the State of of Florida on September 11, 2009. The name of the person filing the documents is Timothy Owens and his number is listed as 954-895-1421. The address is listed as 401 GREENSWARD LANE A203, DELRAY BEACH FL 33445 . This is contact information that has not been previously disclosed and may be the physical address of the company. I suggest everyone start calling and writing to Mr. Owens.

• Rd
      8th of Oct, 2009

I am in the boat with you all. I was contacted in late August by James Michaels at EAT Sales...signed a contract and sent them $1000.00 and have not been able to get him on the phone since right after he received my contract and check via FedEx. I cannot afford to lose my money and I will be more than happy to join in to put these folks out of business and in jail. I want my money back. I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and an attorney.

R. Houston
    Alabama

• Ra
      8th of Oct, 2009

I WAS JUST CONTACTED BY MR. JAMES MICHEAL ON OCT. 5, 2009. THE SAME STORY, HE HAD MY TIMESHARE SOLD $18, 950. AND HAD A SECURITY DPOSIT OF $1600.00. OF COURSE HE WANT ALL THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING MY DEED SO THEY COULD PROCEES THE PAPER WORK. (WELL I WAS BORNED @ NIGHT, BUT DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE STAYED IN THE DARK ALL MY LIFE)
    HE HAS NOT ASK FOR ANY MONEY UP FRONT AS OF TODAY, DATE.
    I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SITES LIKE THIS ONE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THESES SCAMMERS.
    I FOUND THE PHONE NO.(561-509-5036 HAS THE NAME OF TRANSATLANTIC TIMESHARE.LLC @1105 N. FEDERAL HWY.--BOYTON FLA.33435, APPARENTLY ALL THESES SCAMMERS ARE TIED IN TOGETHER.

I JUST SENT AN E-MAIL TO MICHEALS @SALES@EATSHARES.COM

I INFORMED HIM THAT MY ATTORNEY WILL HAVE TO LOOK OVER ALL THE CORRESPONDENCE FROM HIS COMPANY (EQUITY ASSET TRADERS)
    AND THE ONLY WAY I WOULD CLOSE THE DEAL, THAT I WOULD COME TO BOCA RATON, FLA AND SIGN @ THE TITLE COMPANY THERE IN PERSON., I ALSO TOLD HIM TO CORRESPONDE WITH ME BY E-MAIL AS TO ANY MORE INFORMATION PERTAING TO THIS SALE.

I AM PRETTY SURE HE WILL NOT BE CONTACTING ME AGAIN.

I WILL BE GLAD TO JOIN WITH ANY GROUP TO HELP PUT THESE CROOKS IN JAIL AND PUT THEM TO WERE THEY CAN'T SCAM ANY MORE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY

I ALSO DID TAKEN BY GLOBAL MARKETING OVER A YEAR AGO--DID NOT GET MY MONEY BACK.

IF I CAN FIND OUT ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THESE SCAMMERS I WILL POST IT ON THIS . SITE-

I CAN BE CONTACTED --E-MAIL--RAN4FUN@AOL.COM

THANKS FOR LETTING ME PUT MY TWO CENTS IN

19th of Oct, 2009

I too was contacted by E.A.T sales
    I was told that this was a ligit co. I sent them my money with a signed contract
    signed by Mr. A.J.Parker Director of sales . his phone no 561-509-5036
    My closing date was Oct.14. I hav left a number of messages for him
    with no call back. I told him if this proves to be a scam I will find him And prosecute
    him.
    D.R
    Maryland

28th of Oct, 2009

When you call now, a "different" company answers. EAT was allegedly bought out by National Timeshare Liquidators. This is likely just a new scam. Too many complaints about all companies with the initials E.A.T. so they've now gone to something completely different. Beware of this company as well. ALL timeshare resale companies are scams and ripoffs.

28th of Oct, 2009

EAT sales was allegedly bought out last last week (10/19/09) by a company calling itself National Timeshare Liquidators. Probably the same game but different name. The guy allegedly in charge now is Mr. Zambarakous, who is probably Mr. Parker, Mr. Michaels, Mr. Roberto, etc., etc. Same telephone number.

30th of Oct, 2009
    EAT Sales - Promises that is true sale but no results or call backs
    Eat Shares
    102 NE 2nd St. Ste. #294
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    Phone: 717-529-6347

Anyone scammed by EAT sales/EuroAmerican please contact me at the following: baker_1@frontiernet.net; 717-529-6347.

• Ph
      31st of Oct, 2009

I was also burned by E.A.T. they told me that they had a buyer and that i needed to send $1700 dollars so they could do a title search. I sent them the money and never heard from them again. I do know that National TImeshae Liquidators is a different company, i have a friend who works for the state of FL and it is a different company. When I was contacted by National Timeshare Liquidators two weeks ago i became suspicous. I did my own research and found out that they arent the same company. I'm still trying to get my money back from EAT. Does anyone have any suggestions on what avenues to take to get my money back?

3rd of Nov, 2009

I called the number for EAT 561-509-5036 and National Timeshare Liquidators answered telling me it had bought out EAT. I called again today (11.2.09) and the same person who has been answering the phone since I started calling in August answered. Whether it is the same or different "company, " it's the same people at the same phone number.