EasyWhite Labs / WANT TO SUE???

EasyWhite Labs is a product line wholely owned by:

AdEx Media, Inc.
883 North Shoreline Boulevard
Suite A-200
Mountain View, CA 94043

Telephone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

MAKE SURE YOU NAME THEM IN YOUR LAWSUIT

See also: MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. and BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AdEx Media, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: ADXM), a leading performance driven online marketing, distribution, and consumer products company, today announced the launch of the first product in a new line of company owned health and beauty products, EasyWhite Labs(TM) Teeth Whitening Kit.

"We are excited about entering the health and beauty sector with such an effective product, " commented Scott Rewick, CEO of AdEx. "Our goal was to develop a product that we believe was superior to other products on the market. I am confident we were able to accomplish that goal."

Comments

• Jw
      2nd of May, 2009
    Nashville
    Tennessee

This company is a TOTAL SCAM!!! THERE IS NO FREE TRIAL. I cancelled within the trial offer and they STILL CHARGED MY CC $19.95. WHAT?!? How can that be a "free trial" if I pay anyway.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS COMPLETELY UNREPUTABLE COMPANY...SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...

FRAUD...FRAUD...RIPOFF...RIPOFF...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Di
      17th of May, 2009
    easywhite labs
    Boulder
    Colorado
    Phone: 1866-660 5724
    easywhitelabs.com

Cannot usually get through to phone #...they refuse to cancel order ..cannot understand people on the phone...they refuse to take no for an anwer or help! They would not cancel.

• Dr
      1st of Jun, 2009

These people are impossible at Easy White Labs! They have perfected the run around. Take it from me -- just cancel your credit card -- it's the only way to get through to them.

• Dr
      1st of Jun, 2009

Just cancel your credit card -- these pople at Ever White are impossible. You'll want to reach through the phone and strangle them.

• Ha
      23rd of Jun, 2009
    easywhite labs
    6899 Winchester Circle
    Boulder
    Colorado
    Phone: 1-866-660-5724
    customservice@easywhitelabs.com

I never got my free trial they just shipped first order and charged me for it. I want the charge taken off my credit card now.

• Ou
      3rd of Jul, 2009

i am outraged at you people i am not stupid i had a stroke and was hospitalized a month but, iam calling now and emailling you now about my cancellation.