EasyWhite and EasyWhite.com / Fraudulent advertising and billing practices

1 Hopkins, MN, United States Review updated:

www.easywhitereviews.com popped up while accessing another site; after reading that, I made the decision to TRY the "SAMPLE" product offered.
THAT WAS MY FIRST MISTAKE!
What they don't tell you and I was unable to find although I read the terms and conditions on line, are the following:
1. That this is a trial not a free sample
2. That the 10 Day TRIAL begins from date of shipment
3. That before the 10 days are up, they charge your account $78.33
4. Lastly, their customer service personnel do not listen and walk all over you during your "conversations"

Gr

Comments

• Do
      11th of May, 2009

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!

THE COMPANY IS A SCAM.

THE TERMS ARE WRITTEN BUT ITS UNCLEAR THAT YOU HAVE TO RETURN THE SAMPLE UNUSED FOR A REFUND!

EASYWHITE.COM IS A SHADY BUSINESS AND WONT BE AROUND FOR LONG. I'M WAITING TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND JUST PRAY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF $80.00.

LIKE MY CAPITAL LETTERS??

THATS HOW PISSED I WAS WHEN MY CARD GOT CHARGED AFTER I CANCELLED AND THEY SAID THERE WAS NO RECORD OF MY CANCELLATION. aaaahhhhh!! LOL

JUST GO TO THE STORE AND BUY A KIT. IT'S THE SAME STUFF.

12th of May, 2009

I did the same thing and wasn't aware that I would be charged the full amount after a "trial period" which didn't pop up anywhere through mywhole transaction. Once I saw the charges on my account I called the companies and the first ( Max White Teeth) said they would return $60.oo after asking to speak to a supervisor. The second company agreed to a full refund, again after speaking to supervisor and returning the unopened product. I'm returning the product and hoping they refund my money.

• Ka
      1st of Jul, 2009

I CANT BEILEVE THIS COMPANY. I AM AS MAD AS THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE UPSET. IF NOT MORE!! THESE PEOPLE COMPLETELY ARE RIGHT. THEY ALSO FAILED TO TELL ME THAT THE TRIAL STARTS THE DAY THEY SHIP IT. IT TOOK 4 DAYS FOR THE PRODUCT TO ARRIVE TO MY HOME. THE FUNNY THING IS, WHEN I LOOKED AT THE DATE THAT THEY CHARGED MY CARD, IT WAS ONLY 3DAYS AFTER. SO I WAS CHARGED BEFORE IT EVEN GOT TO MY HOUSE! THE PRODUCT DOSENT WORK AS GOOD AS THEY SAY EITHER. AND THEY ALSO DIDNT SAY THAT U CAN ONLY GET YOUR MONEY IF THE PRODUCT IS UNUSED!!!

15th of Sep, 2009

Why take my money.give it back.I gave you your product back.78.23 plus85.18 over 150dollars .Your product may work, i did not even try it.Give back the cash.thank you

18th of Sep, 2009

They are a scam. I called to cancel after my so called "free" sample. They charged me again 15 days later and then again 30 days later. I got their address in NY and stated I would be up there personally if this happened again. The address is 545 8th Ave, NY NY 10018. I have also complained to the BBB. You guys should do the same.