easyweightlosstea / cannot contact to cancel order

28 alma crescent noble park
Phone: 03 8502 7740
i have been trying to contact tea people but no answer i ordered the trial and then recieved a 3 month shipment that i didnt ask for as i was trying the product.they charged my credit card without my permission.

N  30th of Oct, 2008 by
um i just ordered it but im actually 16 not 18 so will i still be charged?
N  10th of Nov, 2008 by

easyweightlosstea - Scammed
Phone: 1-866-449-5567

Order was submitted in my name -- unknown to me -- and then I was charged $60 for the cancellation fee
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
checkout my complaint and see what i have done to ensure they do as i have asked

their terms and conditions state they cannot take details from people under 18 please check and copy and paste it into one of your live chats with them,

This is what it says

2. Requirements. The Website, Membership, All-Access Program and/or the Online Products offered are available only to individuals that are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law.

see what you can do, but please you will have to be savvy.
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
please opt-out and subscribe, see the bottom of the website and request it on 'live chat' print and email as proof, anything you get from them will be in breach in thier terms and conditions
N  13th of Sep, 2010 by
I have ordered fromthem, because a friend told me this company was reliable, but... He forgot to tell me he was talking about easyweightlosstea.net not the .com :(

What do I do now?