easysportstickets.com

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 by

I paid for your fake services.

easysportstickets.com
1 Ben Gurion beni brak, hamerkaz 51201
Israel
Phone: +972.732320000
I have bought a ticket for the yesterday match. I have followed all easysportstickets.com instructions and made the payment of €675 in time. I didn’t come to the match as I didn’t get tickets in time. Please refund me the money I paid for your fake services.
Complaint comments Comments (23) Complaint country Israel Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

A  15th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
We ordered tickets to the game in Munich 12/04. (easysportstickets.com . )In last letter from traffic department was said that we would get our tickets before 2 pm that day. The game started on 6.30 pm, but we did not get any tickets even at 6 pm! We were really nervous and spent lots of time to figure out what was going on! phones did not answer!!! In 20 minutes before the game we have got an sms that we could get tickets from a man. We called him, he said that he was not from your company and knew nothing, but if we come he would give us another tickets. We were very angry, on f**ng wonderful service!!! We drove 1000 kilometers to reach Munich, to see that game, we payed more than 1150 euros to get the wrong tickets very high from the ground!!! We payed for VIP zone, but we seated not in VIP!!! They dont answer on our letters. We cant to get our money back!!! We got tickets which coasted 70 euros for 1 ticket!!! but we payed 1150!!! DONT BUY TICKETS FROM THAT SITE!!! NEVER!!!
N  10th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I want to thank you guys for the World Cup tickets ! i am sorry about
all my phone calls ..the tickets arrived to the hotel like you said and
every thing was OK, the game Germany vs Brazil was amazing the result
is unbelievable 7:1 .
i will definitely talk about this game all my life.
A  9th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Apology for my Bad English. I doubt that this is a decieved company!(easysportstickets ) I spent 300+ EUR for match at 7:45pm on 9th March. I did't recieved tickets at 5pm that day. I called them and they only give me a tracking number for royal mail and didn't do anything for me.I feel really angry about it!I called them again and they told they will contact with royal mail and the true is that they didn't. They are liers!I asked for complained and compensation,finally they said it was my fault! I do have nothing to say but only regret buying tickets on this site! I think I need a explaination!
A  18th of Apr, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Do not use ever under any circumstances! I ordered two tickets for a Champions League football game. They were assuring until the last possible moment everything would be ok. That was until the day before the game when I called them 5-6 times and sent them 2 e-mails just to get an e-mail saying "sorry, you are not getting any tickets". They made some fake excuse about their provider not being able to deliver the tickets on time. They also said they would refund the amount I paid. Haven't received anything yet. No one said who would reimburse my plane tickets either, as I was supposed to travel for that game. It is a shame such a company operates nowadays and practically robs people.
Those people are liars and that whole website is a scam.
A  6th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
such a good time was had at darts I cannot thank the ticket company enough great distribution, price and delivery time!
A  8th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Excellent service and the match was awesome, so glad to get tickets before he retired. Fab seats too :-)
A  8th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Brilliant atmosphere, fantastic time had by all. We will definitely be going this site again. Loved it. Staff very friendly and nothing to much trouble. Definitely recommend to others.
A  24th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Got my tickets quick, paper ones so a bit of anxiety but got in and saw the band
A  28th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Easy to use and excellent when the tickets sell out fast on the main sites!
A  13th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Sell out football match but we managed to get tickets in row 3 with easysportstickets.com. The ticket system was faultless and we received the tickets within a couple of days. The match was fantastic!
N  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Could not fault the service that I was provided with.

I would not hesitate to use easysportstickets.com again or recommend you to a friend.
A  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Great way to purchase tickets at a late stage, thanks easy sports tickets
A  20th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Excellent site. I received my tickets for Muse within two days of placing my order.
A  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Great service. We bought the tickets only a few days before the event and still managed to get great seats at a reasonable price. There were no problems when collecting the tickets and everything went smoothly.
A  16th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Great seats and great final. The price was a bit high.
A  20th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I was worried using the website at first but was extremely happy with m purchase delivery was fast more than happy online easysportstickets.com was rocks
A  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Got a good deal on tix. electronic delivery was fast and easy to access. best deal on the net for this event.
N  27th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Got the e-ticket fine but thought it was a bit of a cheek charging postage when it was an e-ticket and there were no postage charges.
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Thank you very much, had a fab night seats were excellent jls were incredible, would recommend everybody to buy tickets on here, fantastic service easysportsticketscom
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
We had a great night out good tickets that arrived on time with no fuss. would use easysportsticketscom again

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree