easyselluk / scam

1 103 myddleton rd, woodgreenlondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02088881789

i had a call from a guy called chris saying he was calling from easyselluk after he had seen my car in the autotrader. he told me he had people wanting to buy my car for £300 more than my asking price because it had low milage. he also told me that they had pre-approved the finance for the buyers to buy my car. i had to pay £129.99 for them to introduce these buyers to me and on the sale i would get a full refund or if the car was not sold within 28 days i would also get my money back. nothing to lose he told me! i've been with them for 5 weeks now and no buyers have called me. when i called back after 28 days to get my money back i was told that all i could get was a credit note. i was not told this when i signed up. so now im £130 out of pocket and i still have my car.
this is a scam and i would advise people to stay well clear of this crowd.

does anyone know how i can get my money back?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2009

A fool and his money are soon parted...So very true!

Your money is GONE, DUMMY!

• De
      9th of Dec, 2009

Thank you for your post. I have just received a call from this crowd and he was very convincing. I told him I'd ring him back, because I don't give my credit card details to anyone who rings me.

Having read your post, I won't be ringing him back.