easysearch4cash santa monica / Unauthrized Deduction from Account

easysearch4cash santa monica
I have no idea who these people are. A $7.95 deduction. There is no # to call just a deduction date. How can I find out who these people are and how can they be stoped? I do how ever have someone who I used my card to pay $1.98 for a CD that would tell me how to apply for Federal Grant. The next thing I know they had a $39.95 deduction on my account but there was a 899 number. They were to credit my account within 10-15 days. I caught this on 7/6/09 as of 7/28/09 nothing. If the site is secured how are these people getting our info?

N  30th of Jul, 2009 by

easysearch4cash santa monica - Unauthorized payment from account

There has been a charge of $59.95 from my account from these guys and the only thing I remember accidently doing was giving my details for the google home business where I didnt even register on their website or use the trial offer. When the Google guys called me, I said that Im not interested and do not want to use the service but they never mentioned that I should still be calling the customer service. I have no idea but I dont want any money charged and want my money back. I dont want to be charged for a service I didnt even attempt to use. Let me know what is the way I could stop this and a number to call. Thanks
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
I do not remember signing up for anything that cost $7.95 a month. I also remeber calling and canceling a $39.95 a month charge and getting a confirmation number. I want to know how to get in contact with these people. I do not want to have to change my accounts again. If there is anyone that can help me figure this out, please let me know. I work my butt off and I need my money. The bull-crap of having to pay for grants is a masive contradiction. These people are only out to suker poor people that need assistance out of their hard earned money.

A  19th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company is a complete scam. It made unauthorized charges on my debit card and when I called the accompanying 800 number (1-800-454-4965), a rep and her "supervisor" refused to even provide the name of the company. They claimed I had purchased a series of CDs from "Google" or "Google Finance" or "Google Marketing" (it kept changing), which of course I hadn't. They also said they were going to charge me monthly for the program. But aside from my debit-card number, they could provide no information on me: not my address, my email, my phone number, nothing.

When I asked specifically where I had supposedly placed this order, the representative gave me a bogus web address with "Google's" in the name. I told her it was bogus and so she offered a second bogus address, this time unrelated to Google. This is obviously a scam, surely illegal, using credit and debit-card numbers acquired from who knows where. And it obviously has nothing to do with Google. They simply put "Google" in the name to legitimize them.

The "helpful agents" of whom the guy above speaks are scam artists. They won't even provide their company's name or address. And now my bank is investigating them.

A  1st of Sep, 2009 by
Yes I agree this company is a scam!!! I had my credit card deducted twice already!!!
In July 09 and Aug 09!!! Both $34.95 US and I live in Melbourne, Australia!! That's alot of money for me and I'm currently studying and don't have a job at the moment. I want them to refund my money because I have no idea who they are and why they're deducting money from my credit card!!! I haven't purchased anything from this company!!! What the hell's going on??????