EasyProds / Bait and switch!

1 27 Canal StreetMill Valley, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 917-677-1838

Easyprods is a big ripoff. Fortunately I wasn't charged by their 'ipayment' system. Unfortunately, I also never received any produt. ARGHH!! I looked up the domain name and received the POC of Easteller Bruihl, in Mill Valley CA whom when I called claims to know nothing the website. Since an alternate email on the website is bruihl.eeasyprods.com I'm not sure I believe her. Still have her phone number.

I've emailed a dozen times since 11/20/2007 and called 4 times. I will continue to badger these people until something happens. I called my credit card companies since I hadn't been charged yet and their response was they can't do anything until fraud is committed!!! So much for proactive.

Anyway, stay away from easyprods, I'm convinced they're not a real company. I've contacted Ipayment to insure they don't process the payment through to easyprods, but so far no response.

Va

Comments

• Pa
      15th of Dec, 2007

I had the exact same experience. It seems as though their website is no longer up.

• Au
      18th of Dec, 2007

I also had the same exact experience. I tried emailing and calling several times with no success. Their website is down now. I also have NOT been charged, but did cancel my current credit card and had my bank issue a new one just in case.

I would suggest the same to you. Good luck!