Easylife Furniture / warranty
We purchased a set of Leather Sofa and love seat from Easylife Furniture Northridge store in late 2007 for over $1600. We purchased additional warrantee and were told we would get free inhouse inspection and repair or replacement.
Shortly after a year, we noticed the cushions were much thinner and the furniture frame could easily be felt as we sit down on the sofa. Additionally, both the sofa and the loveseat frame felt very unstable.
We visited the Northridge store where we bought the furniture and expressed our concerns. The customer service handling the issue said there was a $70 dollar charge for the visit. We explained that this was never addressed with us when we purchased the furniture.
We requested to discuss this with the manager. After waiting for about 10 minutes, a young man introduced himself as the manager. He seemed to have already been briefed about the issue. He said it was after a year from the purchase and the company would not inspect the furniture for free. We explained to him that the time limitation was never brought up to our attention at the time of purchase, and we were misled by their sales person. He told us that we should have been responsible to read the fine print on the contract explaining the time limitations on home repair inspection charges. He seemed cold and arrogant and extremely unaccomodating.
I must say that we were very disappointed in the way our business was handled. We believe that the sales person misled us and the manager did not seem to have any interest in helping us resolve our problem with the furniture, still under warranty.
We were planning to buy more furniture from them and we decided against it after we met the manager and observed his behavior and conduct. We would use any opportunity to express our views to our frineds and colleagues.
More Easylife Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - bedroom furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress