Easylife Furniture — employee morale
not only does easylife not care about the customers, they do not care about their employees. i have worked for the company for a period of time, and have experienced there non committal to there customers.the sales staff has a monthly quota to achieve, if we do not achieve that quota three times
we are fired, no matter how long we have been there.recently we have experienced slumping sales
totals do to the recession were in, but corporate tells us everything is great, so they hire more sales employees for each store, plus cutting back our hours, and expect us to achieve our totals.
i have personally seen very experienced and knowledgeable sales people who have worked for the
company many years get fired recently for not achieving there totals.they do not care about us,
so why should they care about you.when you buy anything from us, please read the sales agreement word for word because there are alot of new inexperienced sales peoples with us now
who do not know much about this business.
IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US, WHAT DO THEY THINK ABOUT YOU.
still working for company, but lookinkg for another job...
More Easylife Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture / Knotting Hill - custom made collection nightmare!
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress 
- Easy Life Furniture - defective furniture 
- Easy Life Furniture - customer service - warning! mislead