EasyHost.Pkweb hosting and domain

I bought one service form easyhost.pk and paid for the service but after that they are not contacting with me back. I'm being trying to contact with the person who manage this website/providing-web-hosting is not coming to line, while I paid the money and I just have to ask about my domain and hosting but he is not picking my call from last 6 days, and their website easyhost.pk is still online.

I have a client from US and i completed a project for him but the problem is just domain and hosting, which I'm waiting for my stupid hosting provider. If you can please suspend their license or web hosting company I and might thousand of other clients will be happy for stopping companies like this stupid one.

And I have to refund for my service which he didn't provide me.

Thanks for your kind response.

Sa
Mar 29, 2018

More EasyHost.Pk Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Za
      Mar 20, 2019
    EasyHost.Pk - easy host poor, [censored] and slow servers by visionoids.com it solution provider, I repeat do not buy services from them
    visionoids.com
    Pakistan

Easyhost is most poor and [censored] company online available for hosting services.
    Servers are always down. Kindly dont buy. If you are going to buy kindly prepare yourself to be disrespected in front of your clients or employers.

• Co
      Jul 26, 2019

@Zaka'riya Majeed Agreed

• Ka
      Aug 29, 2019

Easyhost.pk is [censored] web hosting provider company, fraud, scam and poor public dealing. they don't have office and working from their home due to this they not providing work address