easygrant / unauthorize charge of $49.99

On October the 29th 08 easygrant made an unauthorize charge of $49.99 to my debitcard. When I tried to reach them
I found out that they had no phone number.I went online in found a comsumer service number to a easygrant [protected] So I called the number and talked to someone who act if she could not find any info. on me then she asked me to give her my card number I told where to go.

El

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    easygrant - fraud
    Virginia

same thing happened to me i asked for a $1.99 cd and was charged $39.95 money i can not aford to lose i want my money back carol mack

• Ca
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I got this number from someone who had the same thing as we did. Got cond into buying a $1.99 cd for $39.99 i did call this number they fussed at first but when i mentioned the class action suit that is buzzing around the inter net i got my money back here it is office hours are 9.00am to 9.00pm dont wait or hesitate 1-800-546-2919 p.s thanks to the person who first posted it friend 4 life carol.

• Kr
      17th of Jun, 2008

I got conned as well. I was charged 39.95 and 7.95. I called and raised caine and they said they would give my money back. I received the 7.95 refund immediatly but not the 39.95. Then today I looked at my account and they charged me another 7.95 charge. I called the company and they gave me the run around and so I am filing a complaint with Paypal. We'll see where that goes! I am not falling for any of these scams anymore!!!

• Be
      20th of Jul, 2008

I, too, have been charged excessive amounts by this company. I'll be filing complaints, and if no action is taken to reimburse me, then I will be contacting out State's Attorney General.

• Vi
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I have also been conned by this company. What can i do to get my money back? i'm 18 and in college and cannot afford for someone to keep taking money out of my account. any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Rm
      4th of Nov, 2008

Easygrant.com, Acai Berry and POM Clear have made unauthorized
    debits in my account also causing my account to be overdraft resulting
    in charges over $50 for overdrafts fees.
    These are companies making false advertisements that should not be
    allowed online. They do have a hidden terms and condition, but it's
    not obvious enough to be noticed.
    If there is any official Customer Protection Service I can use to complain
    about these companies please give me info so I could take action.
    Thank you.

• Cu
      4th of Nov, 2008

Elnora,

We do not charge a fee in the amount of $49.99 our monthly membership fee is $39.95. It is likely that you have our company confused with one of our competitors. However I am happy to determine if you have an account with our company. If you email me the name, and mailing address that you provided at the time of purchase, I will be able to determine if you have an account with our company or not.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,