easyfortune500profits.com / Want to cancel but can't

Auburn, MA, United States Review updated:
I have been trying to reach this company within the seven days to cancel, but everytime I email it comes back and tells me the address can not be found. I would not only like to cancel this, but I want a complete refund of $119.90. I call and only get a recording that their voice mail is full. Please cancel this right away. I have also notified my bank of these charges and they will also look into this company that does't seem to be real. Also the paper that I printed says the charge would be 49.95, but this month I got charged 69.95. So refund me.

HELP ME
Doreen Patulak

Comments

Mi
  2nd of Jan, 2009
I filled out a form for FREE software and info about making money online.
I had to use credit card to pay $1.98 for shipping.

THEN you get taken to a page that informs you that you have 7 days free membership to their website, WHICH I HAVE YET TO SEE, and if I don't cancel membership I will be billed for $75.00 / month.

They give you an email address which is supposed to respond with a page link to fill out cancellation form, but the email address is bogus - doesn't exist. I am supposed to go to this cancellation page, fill out a form, print and mail to an address provided at the canellation page. But, you have to email for the page link, and the email is invalid.

It's an obvious scam to get $75 per month and no way to stop it.
Wo
  13th of Jan, 2009
Man, I BET their voice mailboxes are full. That's nuts.

It's good that you contacted your bank. If you want to learn more about working with your bank the U.S. Government has a site called http://www.helpwithmybank.gov

You might also consider filing complaints with the following agencies:

FTC (Federal Trade Commission):

IC3 (Internet Crime complaint Center):

Your State Attorney Generals office which you can find from the list here:

The State Attorney Generals office of the company that runs EasyFortune500Profits.com

The BBB complaint system:
Jo
  24th of Feb, 2009
I ordered from easyfortune500profits.com and want to cancel but the e-mail address they give does not exist. Payment reference number is 909240330. I paid $1.96 for S&H and they say they will charge my card $75.00 if I don't cancel with in 7 days. I do not want my card charged. What do I do?
Hf
  16th of Mar, 2009
im in the same boat with these people. WHAT CAN WE DO??
Ja
  5th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been trying to cancel since 2 days after I saw this "EasyFortune500Profits.com". I allowed them to withdraw the shipping from my bank debit card, but couldn't even get into the site to see the way to make somed cash. I thought since it was advertised 'Microsoft' it would be legitimate. Man, I was wrong about that!!
Ja
  5th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is a total rip-off. I've been trying to cancel since I couldn't even access the site after I allowed them to take the money out of my bank with my debit card. I thought since it was 'Microsoft' it would be legitimate. Was I ever wrong.
Gr
  13th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I been trying to contact them for cancellation trough emails so many times but their email address was totally a fake and it always came back to me. When i finally reached them trough the phone, it says on their recording that you cannot leave a message since the message recording is already full. Then when i checked my bank account they already charged me for the $69.95 for the product. Tried to contact them again and they always giving me wrong site to cancel it. This is fake and kind of scam so please beware of this site. Until now im trying to get my money back.
Dm
  15th of Apr, 2009
This is a total scam. I have been trying for a week to cancel my subscription and haven't been able to even get an email through. I guess I will have to have my Debit Card deleted. I don't even know if that will work.
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Im just cancelling the order because i dont have time to do this at this time!or money to pay with!so can you.
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
please cancell my order at this time i dont have the money, or the time!thank you!
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i dont have a comment at this time
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
please cancel the order at this time i cant pay for it.
cancell
Bi
  12th of Jun, 2009
I have tried for three weeks to get cancellation form that customer support says I have to sign to cancel subscription, to no avail. Just talked to them again at 1-800-645-0418, gave me a web site that does not exist to get cancellation form. I just found a charge for 69.95 on my credit card, so I called the card co. and filed a fraudulent charge claim, and cancelled the card so they cannot get me again. Anyone have any other ideas email me at bilhan1941@att.net