EASYDATE HOLDINGS PLC / Unauthorized charges

1 IN, United States Review updated:

Unauthorized charge by WMV*MATCH.COM [protected], then they turned around and gave me a credit for the same amount the same day. Then 5 days later had unauthorized charge by EASYDATE HOLDINGS PLC. I think the WMV*MATCH.COM charge was a decoy to see if it would go through, then they sold my info to EASYDATE HOLDINGS PLC, or they are the same people. I have not had any contact with either entity so this is a scam. So if an unauthorized charge comes up from WMV*MATCH.COM better call your credit card company or bank and and cancel the card and issue a new one, because there will likely be more charges like the one from EASYDATE HOLDINGS PLC. Just glad I caught it as quickly as I did.

Pi
Apr 24, 2013

Comments

Apr 24, 2013

Authors, please do not pay ANY money to Trafford Publishing BEFORE they read your manuscript. Their "author representative" cajoled and blandished me into paying my money, first, before their reading of my manuscript. They subsequently told me that my content was explosive, and I should make some changes. I demurred on the premise that that would diminish the substance of my book and obviate closure to my rape ordeal. They stood their ground. I asked for a refund. Now they are giving me the run around. Classical bait and switch. AUTHORS BEWARE! I also read on the internet that they are operating under several names. Watch out!! Really, I think that the author representative was just concerned about her commission, and didn't care a damn about me or my book.