easycsupp.com / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

1 Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (804)943-8860

I HAVE AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD AN WOULD LIKE IT TO BE REFUNDED. AT NO TIME WAS I ASKED TO AUTHORIZE THIS

Comments

• Ta
      29th of Oct, 2008
    easycsupp.com - Unauthorized charges
    Phone: 248-549-5500

I was charged $23.22 and have no idea for what!! I was also charged $23.22 two days ago again for I have no idea what!! Going to try to call the phone numbers, someone better have a good reason, and then reimburse my money otherwise there will be attornys involved. this is theft, no authorization was given!!

• Al
      29th of Oct, 2008

I was charged $28.40 and have no idea for what!! Going to try to call the phone numbers, someone better have a good reason, and then reimburse my money otherwise there will be attornys involved. this is theft, no authorization was given!!

• Co
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Why not try calling their customer service as a start rather than blowing the whole thing out of proportion? Maybe someone has gotten a hold of your credit card information and is using it without the business's knowledge as well, they may not know it is stolen. The time it took you to air your dirty laundry, you could have probably already called customer service and got your money back. The same thing happened to me while back, I called the company and they refunded me the money with no problems.

• Fr
      3rd of Nov, 2008
    easycsupp.com - money being taken from my bank account with out my concent for god knows what
    32 fern close
    England, South Yorkshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01302556887

unknown charges made on my bank account by easycsupp.com of 23.71 i have no idea why i have had this money taken out off my bank could you please cancel any accounts you have from my e.mail address

• Ra
      7th of Nov, 2008

i have gotten my bank statemnet and i have charges for ver 100 dollars for a website i have never heard of ...
    i haev no idea

• Th
      8th of Nov, 2008

You took 23.22 out of my account for easycsupp.com. I would like for thast to be credited back to my card, any subscription with you cancelled and no additional charges be charged to my account! Thanks!

13th of Nov, 2008

Yea, weird, i was charged 23.32 as well, i would like to know whats up with that, does anyone have the company phone number?

• Bo
      15th of Nov, 2008

refund this charge to my account. did not want it. AOL has been notified.

• Mo
      15th of Nov, 2008
    easycsupp.com - Unauthorized Transaction
    EASYCSUPP.COM

This company charged me $23.32 and I did not authorized any such amount. I already notified my bank, this has happened 2 times, both incidents are being looked into. One is already in dispute and the other one will be. I don't know what type of company this is, but I want the theft of my hard earned money stopped.

• Ar
      16th of Nov, 2008

yup, I'm also suffered the same by both Easycsupp.com (USD39.95 - 20/10/08) and Fastcsup.com (19/10/08 USD23.22 and 21/10/08 USD23.22).

Anyway already informed the bank..

• Mi
      17th of Nov, 2008

I have three charges against my account that are from SPAIN!!!

Three days in a row...

What the ... is this all about?

$23.32; $39.95; & $23.22...

Called the credit card company and they are investigating...

• Sc
      21st of Nov, 2008

#86651458 ...a charge on mc credid crd 47.00 was this a debt or credit?

• He
      25th of Nov, 2008

I was charged almost $180 in total on 6 charges that I did not make to may debit card and have no idea for what!!I want my money back, this is theft, no authorization was given to make this charges!!

• Wi
      28th of Nov, 2008

i have had the sum of 15, 56 taken from my bank account for which i have no idea what for, please do not accept any more payment requests from e-mail address.

• Fr
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Phone: 01302556887

i went onto a internet site of an adult nature browsed for 10 minutes but upon entering was asked for debit card details to prove age over 18 told no monies will be taken from my account and have since been debited on more than 1 occasion out of my bank and are still doing so i am now haveing to change my bank in an attempt to prevent this happening again i live in great britain and find it expensive to contact these people in the u s of a

• To
      7th of Jan, 2009

I am getting the same kind of unauthorized charges on my mc. The number #86651458, but it comes up as echargecs.net for $39.95. The contact info is incomplete.

• Da
      27th of Jan, 2009

I have the same charge and same number this is bull. I want my money back immediatlly or ill take further action.