Unfortunately, there isn't enough room in this text box to discuss what all they have done wrong. I've been with EasyCGI for over 5 years, and I am now moving all accounts (more than 50) off of their servers, from shared plans to VPS.
1. They took my VPS down for more than a full week. The new support department could not care less. When it finally was restored it was a wreck.
2. They promise 99.9% uptime, and I have had several sites down for days at a time. Email has been completely hosed. The new platform they are putting everything on is a trash can.
3. They even had one of my domains resolving to the WRONG WEBSITE, some other account of theirs. Seriously, that's just an embarrassment to web hosting.
4. Other accounts they migrated but left the SSL behind? Seriously. I guess they thought the credit card processing wasn't that important.
5. Other sites had custom DLLs (com objects) installed, and naturally they trashed those and have no idea what you're talking about when you call. They now have Tiers 1, 2, and 3, support. You can't talk to 2 and 3. You get Tier 1's canned responses for everything after the 30 minute phone queue, a couple times I waited more than an hour. Every SINGLE time it's the same thing... "we apologize for the inconvenience".
If you are considering hosting with them, just go jump off a cliff, you'd be better off. Should someone want to validate any of my claims, you can contact me through this site, my email address is real.