EasyCgi / Awful company

Easycgi is horrible hosting company for the web site. Has been with the company for over 3 years and things used to be good and stable but starting in October 2008 we have noticed significant issues with our web site. We have been going through multiple outages and till today we were accepting them as accidental admin misconfiguration. Yet starting today we noticed our web site settings go modified and explicit blocked was put on our web site using IIS settings. I wasted most of the day trying to get some information why someone intentionally disabled my web site nobody was willing to help. Tech support was doing everything possible to discourage me to get to the bottom of the problem. Every time I was told I cannot be served or they fixed the problem and it will be up within an hour. After 12 hours and probably 10 phone calls and 20+ emails, my web site is still down and we are losing business only because they intentionally modified configuration on IIS to block access. I cannot even get access to the code and backups in order to relocate to different provider! They just trying to put me out of business!!! This is horrible experience my small business going through. Hope this helps and you will not make same mistake I did. This company is going through some difficult time and looks like they either going under or are already bankrupt so STAY AWAY.

Va

Comments

• Te
      15th of Oct, 2008

Bad customer service, server down for 5 consecutive days. Little or no communication from easycgi

• Wa
      20th of Nov, 2008

we have experienced the same thing

the call centre is now in the phillipines

we are moving to a new provider

• Ha
      6th of Apr, 2010
    EasyCgi - easycgi ignores international client
    EASY CGI

- On Friday 02 April 2010 all my web applications went off-line. i submitted a ticket and your support said they where investigating. after numerious updates i submitted asking for feedback, no single word from them till this day (06 April 2010). I could not believe that they could simply ignore
    me for 4 days while my entire business was offline.

- Before my hosting plan expired in march i asked them to change it from yearly to a monthly plan and they agreed. But end of march they went ahead and charged me for yearly plan and they never refunded me nore gave me a sound explination as to what went wrong.

I am so flippin livid.