EasyBuyMeds / Fraud and lies

This company makes you think you are buying a product for the price listed on the website, when in reality you are only paying them to provide you with a directory of online pharmacies which may or may not have the product you want.

They advertise 'no prior rx needed to use our service, ' because they aren't providing you with the medication--they're referring you to pharmacies that DO require an RX in order to obtain your medication. These pharmacies could be found just as easily, and free of cost, by simply googling 'online pharmacies.'

After my check had been cashed, I received an email a couple days later giving me a link to the 'members only area.' All this was was a list of pharmacies. The $39 fee I paid was completely pointless and yielded no product. I wish I had come to this website before using them--hopefully this report will spare others the stress and money.

N  17th of Oct, 2008 by
Sent innert fake medications instead of what was ordered.
A  21st of Oct, 2008 by
I also placed an order and have not recieved a thing.I am furious, they have no way to contact them and they cashed my check like everyone else'.I would like to know how to get in contact with them and try to get what i ordered or my money back.
N  10th of Nov, 2009 by
ordered some adderall for 37.99 cashed my check, that's the last i've heard of them... no ###ing product, and no conact info... nothing!!! what a dip- ### i was... i hate ###ing ripoff people
A  10th of Feb, 2010 by
same happen to me. payed for meds and didnt receive anything!!
A  10th of Feb, 2010 by
same happen to me. never received the meds after payment was send!!
A  22nd of Mar, 2010 by
Thanks for the warning. We suspected as much! Let's spread it around, so those crooks don't win. Wing G.
A  3rd of May, 2011 by
also same experience. they sent my order via email and email indicates that my order will be shipped in 5-7 days. After numerous emails they sent me a link to websites where I can purchase my meds. However, my meds require a rx according to the only two websites that carry the meds I need. RIP OFF!!! extremely pissed off. I am filing a law suit and informing the BBB. Joanne r.