EasyBodyDetoxOnline / unauthorized charges to my account

1 DE, United States Review updated:

I purchased a free trial on Detox for 5.95. There was no futher agreement to purchase anything after this free trial. I am a very conscientious online shopper. I read EVERYTHING before I buy online. I did not agree to purchase additional products. Two weeks later I had (2) charges for $78.84 on my account. I just got off the phone with the company's customer service dept and they tried to tell me they shipped me another order. I did not receive another order nor did I authorize another purchase. The customer service agent said they would refund my money but was rushing me off the phone. I always repeat what the agent agrees to so I am certain that we have come to the correct solution and everytime I would say to her that they were going to refund my money she was very vague about agreeing and kept trying to rush me off the phone and hang up.

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!

I called my bank and blocked the company from any futher charges but am still not sure this is over because the $78.84 charges were processed through a different name (Bestpurecleanse)

Also the original site that I purchased the trial from has been shut down.

BEWARE!!!

To

Comments

Jo
  16th of Jan, 2009

I have the same complaint. I was chrged and never even ordered anything. Tried calling but always get a busy signal. It is definetely a scam.

Tr
  23rd of Jan, 2009
EASYBODYDETOXONLINE
Phone: 888-858-2808

I WAS CHARGED $78.84 ON MY CREDIT CARD THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. I WAS UNABLE TO FIND THIS COMPANY LISTED ON THE INTERNET. I'VE CALLED NURMEROUS OF TIME AND NO ONE ANSWERED THE TELEPHONE. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

El
  1st of Feb, 2009

WHEN I RECEIVED MY MONTHLY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT, THERE WAS A CHARGE FROM THIS COMPANY FOR $84.79. I DID PURCHASE A BOTTLE OF COLONRX FOR WHAT WAS FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING ONLY.

I HAVE NOT DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY - EASYBODYDETOXONLINE.

Ch
  2nd of Feb, 2009

oh my god, today i get a nsf chg.for 35.00 and i was scammed, tomorrow i have to go to thebank and have them either close a/c or change a/c no. because these scams will just come at the bank with another name if i just tell the bank to block payment so i'll have to close a/c that i've had since 1971, i feel so pissed off, coconut creek, fl.

De
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Denise
Arizona

I WAS CHARGED $78.84 ON MY CREDIT CARD THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. I WAS UNABLE TO FIND THIS COMPANY LISTED ON THE INTERNET. I'VE TRIED TO CALL BUT NUMBER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED. THIS IS A SCAM!!!...

Pa
  17th of Feb, 2009

all this happened to me I can't get them on-line or by phone to get my money back, how do i do it thanks patsy

25th of Feb, 2009

I was charged $78.84 for something that I never ordered and never received.

To
EasyBodyDetoxOnline - CHARGED AND NEVER RECEIVED
EASYBODYDETOXONLINE
New Jersey

I ORDERED A FREE SAMPLE OF TOTAL CLEANSE AND ACAII BERRY ONLINE . I NEGLECTED TO READ THE FINE PRINT NOTIFY THE COPANY WITHIN 15 DAYS THAT I DID NOT WANT TO RECEIVE ANY MORE OF THE PRODUCT. I WAS SENT ANOTHER BOTTLE OF TOTLA CLEANSE, RETURNED IT WITH THE APPROPRIATE REFERENCE NUMBER. I WAS CHARGED TWICE MORE FOR PRODUCTS THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE AT A PRICE OF 84.79 EACH. AFTER CALLING THE NUMBER GIVEN ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT WHICH DID NOT WORK [ 8888582808] I WENT ON LINE AND FOUND ANOTHER NUMBER . THEY TOLD ME THAT THE RESTOCKING FEE OF 30.00 WOULD BE DEBITED TO MY ACCOUNT AND THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS NOW CANCELLED. I HOPE SO, BUT STILL AM GOING TO DISPUTE THIS LATEST CLAIM IN WRITING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY IN CASE THIS DOES NOT WORK.

EasyBodyDetoxOnline - Martha Kaiser
2406 Hickory Ridge Drive
Chattanooga
Tennessee
Phone: 423-954-1171

I never ordered this and am getting charged for it. I need to straighten this out with my Credit Card Company. I need a credit of $84.79.

4th of Mar, 2009

Unauthorized charges appeared on my credit card account. Consequently, my husband will not let me buy anything over the telephone or on the computer. I have no such product and now surely do not want this product. It has made me very wary of any deals on the computer. Now I am not trustful of any kind of computer deals. I want my account credited with $84.79 immediately. Martha Kaiser

Tt
  2nd of Apr, 2009
easybodydetoxonline
Swartz Creek
Michigan

back in nov or dec ordered free trial of acea berry and colon cleanse pating only for s&h. Got the stuff and then cancelled it.I never got a cancellation number and was charged for another month, even though I had not ordered it and had cancelled it. Now get a charge of $84.79 on my visa and never ordered or received anything from them. The phone number is invalid.I spoke w my visa company and they are taking the charge off and I want to know if there are any lawyers looking into these pigs who are scamming so many people.

An
  19th of Nov, 2011
EasyBodyDetoxOnline

I was billed 78.84 for a bottle that I never received and futher do not want. DO NOT send me any of your products and have this taken off my bill.