easybodycleansepro.com / unauthorized charges

1 TN, United States Review updated:

this is 1 of 4 charges I have on my credit card for a product I ordered on the internet. A product which I still have not received after a month. Now I have 4 charges from apparently 4 different companies, but are all related because when you call the number it is the same voice recording for all. Except this company number is not working...convenient. This charge is 78.84 and supposedly because I didn't call and cancel within 7-14 days. How many charges and companies can link themselves to a product and use this scam to charge people for things they never agreed to. I am disputing all, but this is riciculous and needs to be stopped.

Lw

Comments

• Ge
      25th of Dec, 2008

I did not order anything from this company for $78.84 where did thay get the acc. no.

• Mi
      19th of Jan, 2009

I was charged twice and will dispute this charge after asking the company to refund my charges. This is a big scam. At the time of asking for a sample I stated specifically that I did not want any further orders unless I was contacted first and agreed to the purchase.

S. Suvaco

• Be
      5th of Mar, 2009

I have still been trying to get my $78.84 back from this company. They supposedly processed my refund on 1/22/09 but I have yet to see the money. I keep calling the number but no CSR will let me talk to a supervisor. They are always "in a meeting." My case has been escalated to the refund team and they will call me. So far, no phone call from the refund team. I will call again tomorrow and see what happens. I may have to chalk it up to a learning experience and leave it be. I just dont want to!