Easy White Labs Professiona Teeth Whitening / Fraud to Buyers & Scam Beware!

Easy White Labs - Adex Media (adxm.ob)
Buyer Beware! If you purchase the first free trial - read the terms of use you then get charged $80/month thereafter until you cancel which is a real pain...

A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
Easy White and Ivory White are both scams and the same scammers probably operate both web sites.
I would suggest everyone contact the web sites these scammers advertise on and insist these ads
be removed.
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +5 Votes
Unfortunately, I did the same, however, I didn't even get the product. When I called, this rude person named Chris stated that I couldn't do anything as she had confirmation of delivery. I insisted on the confirmation number, and initially she refused to give it to me. I threatened her with the BBB and a lawyer, and then she decided to give me the number, which I will follow up and try to get a refund. I just was amazed at the attitude.
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
SCAM ALERT! Received my kit the day the free trial expired. Read carefully... the trial starts day ordered. Can't find an actual address; which their company insists you send certified letter of complaint to... E-mail was returned as undeliverable to their company.
A  8th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
N  13th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I was scammed as well by Easy White Labs and South Beach Tooth Whitening. Theese companies haven't ansered the phone to cancel my membership, so I took matters into my own hands and called my credit card compnay. After I sent back the unused and unopened product (hat didn't even arrive until the 10 day trial was over), I then phoned my credit card company, filed a payment dispute, canceled my old credit card and am getting a new card issued within 5 days. Hopefully I will get back my P & H, but if I don't, I won't have any future charges for this fraudulent operation.
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I ordered this product two days after a friend did. When she saw what they did to her, I immediately called to cancel and returned the package unopened. Lo and behold, they STILL CHARGED MY ACCOUNT! What has made me extremely angry is that NOONE answers the phones now and the calls all go to a recording after about 4 minutes of elevator music; I have left several messages but no response yet. I took screenshots of website in case I need to take further action.
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
After looking at some other sites, I think they are all the same product--same claims, length of trial, cost for product, talking salesman at bottom of the screen, and automated person who tries to lower the cost of product when you leave the website without ordering. ( Advanced Wellness Research.com is one--Product Whitening Now). Took two days to cancel this product.
A  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This isn't a free trial. They send 30 days of product, so you either pay almost $80 if you don't cancel by the end of the free trial or you can still cancel and they will charge you $19.50 to keep the rest of the supply. If you don't use any of the product, you can cancel and ship it back, if it hasn't been opened (how is this a free trial?!?) If they don't receive it back by a certain day, they say they will charge your card almost $80!
This definitely has taught me to read all the fine print before signing or buying anything online.
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ditto to all of these comments! Wish I would have looked these ### up before i so willingly gave away my money!!!
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Just like to let people know this, but my girlfriend got caught up in this as well. After she told me about the excess charges I called the DA in Boulder, Colorado and they have several complaints agains this company. I would suggest that people contact the DA's office and they will give you a web site form to tell about your experience. My hope is that they take legal action at some point.
A  25th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They took money out of my account and I have never heard of them. I have a claim filed against them with my bank. I never ordered their product nor have I ever heard of it. They said I made the purchase at 6:30 PM last night and it is being shipped to me but I wasn't even home last night and my card was with me. When I called them today some rude woman hung up on me before I could tell her what was going on. All I said was my credit card number was stolen to purchase your product. Click. So I called back and talked to another rude employee who told me I was basically SOL. He told me I had a 78.00 charge pending on my card and I told him that card was cancelled. He then told me if it did not go through then they would file a collection against me. I have 10 days from yesterday to send pack the product that I never ordered or wanted or they will file a claim against me!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! If any one has any advice let me know.
A  27th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I wish that I had seen this information before ordering my free trial. I was tricked by both easy white and teeth whitening now. I was tricked with a testimonial on www.sparkpeople.com. I hope that I don't have to cancel my card to get rid of these thugs.
N  28th of Apr, 2009 by
I pride myself in reading the fine print but somehow got scammed as well. Of course, no one answers the phone to allow you to cancel or give you the necessary return #. Best defense is to contact credit card and have charges reversed. This costs them a service charge from the credit card company and they should soon realize you are not worth the trouble.
N  3rd of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Excuse you Matt. I never even ordered the product. They charged my card without my permission. I was never rude to the customer service people. (Unlike how you are reacting to this post) Perhaps you should think before you post. The way you are reacting is nothing less than childish. Grow up. If you do not agree fine, there is no need to badger other members.
A  4th of May, 2009 by
My credit card was charged, somehow they got my info, I did not order nor receive anything from them. I called the number on my credit card transation and was put on hold over an hour. When I finally spoke to someone, they barely spoke English and said I would have to check with all my neighbors to see who got the shippment they supposedly shipped and return it for a refund. They had NO PROOF of delivery, but refused to refund anything. This company is a COMPLETE fraud and anyone who posts a supporting claim for this company obviously supports the fraud.
A  5th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
You will have to cancel your card or they will drain you, theses people are pros at this. They cannot make a living any other way. When I talked to them on the phone they would not talk to me at all about canceling my order all they would say is that the order should show up before the ten days are up and they would not say when. I am embarressed I got caught up in this. I tried to cancel over the internet like it says you can do immediatley and a big no go. On the phone they pulled every thing up in seconds all my info. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL this is a SCAM.
D  7th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i actually love easy white...
it is so very effective...
i have read the terms carefully before ordering...
those who commented bad were the ones who didnt understand the terms...
i love easy white...
N  8th of May, 2009 by
i was also scammed but not for alot of money only s&h mat and chelsea work for the scam isn't it obvious they probably run the customer service office i just have to laugh at the losers that work for this company answering the phones for minimum wage go out and get a real job try helping people not hurting them and if your product really is good then sell it honestly dr oz recommends easy white not eaZy white thats a sign da what comes around goes around the answer is to just cancel your cc pronto for some reason it doesnt take much to get a merchant # from these cc companies feel free to call them and harass them its guilt free pleasure i ve done 4 times i think ill call them now and place a phony order or tell them i didnt get my product anything to piss them off andy
N  9th of May, 2009 by
Well, basically nothings free in this world, we should be well aware of that. And those reps that we are berating and harassing are people who doesnt have anything to do with you signing up and neither are they supposed to be blamed if the terms are conditions were not placed directly within your vision.Did it ever occur to you that they might have been victims as well and besides WE DONT BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR OUR MISTAKES DON'T WE? Somehow, this should be a lesson learned..
A  15th of May, 2009 by
I contacted them within 5 days of trying this stuff and cancelled - they kept me on the phone for 20 minutes trying to convince me to keep the producat by offering me discounts. I insisted they cancel the order. I received my bank statement and realized they charged me for this "free trial". I immediately contacted them and spoke with a "Michelle" who stated I had never called in according to their database and that she'd "cancel" the order for me but there would be no reimbursement. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she stated she didn't have one! I kept insisting to speak with a supervisor and she hung up on me. I called back and got a different person, Spencer, and went thru all the crap I went thru with the first two individuals I spoke with. I think asked for a supervisor and he claimed the supervisor was him - WHAT A SCAM! In the process of working with my credit card company about these fraudulent charges - there's also no address to submit fraudulent claims to like they request on the website. BUYERS BEWARE!