Easy White Kit / Fraudulent Billing

Easy White also ripped me off. I understood from the site that I was only paying for shipping on a trial offer. I was billed $20 for the shipping and twice for $79. The second $79 was billed after I contacted them with a complaint. I contacted my bank (Bank of America) and all they could do was open a dispute. I told them that I did not authorize these charges and they said that they had to invetigate it. I assume Easy White will claim that I agreed to these charges so who knows what will happen. It's unbelevable that Bank of America will not reverse the charges even after I told them that I did not authorize them. Just another Scam.

Its very frustrating. I hope that the Law cracks down on them soon before even more people get scammed. I certainly have learned my lesson. They put a bad light on the teeth whitening businesses as well as internet purchases.

Comments

• Ju
      26th of Jun, 2009
    Easy White Kit - Scam??
    Easy White

I've received 2 "trial offer" kits of Easy White...never heard of this company/product & never ordered it...why is this coming to me? Is this a scam? Haven't seen any charges on any my accounts yet...