Easy White / scam

BEWARE of ad for stay at home mom gets whitest teeth

I ordered these 2 samples (paid shipping) for this ad the combo was needed for whitest teeth.
My bank card was just charged $78.23 for one of these free samples. I never opened the packages and there is 10 days to cancel or you get billed this. they also use the names
CELBRITY SMILE

Pe

More Easy White Complaints & Reviews

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2009

I got burned by Easy White Labs and Advance Wellness Research by ordering from a single ad.

Advance Wellness Research agreed to reverse the charges, but I have to wait five days to see if they do it. For information, this company is based in Miami and is rated F by the Miami Better Business Bureau.

Easy White Labs is a product owned by AdEx Media, Inc. based in California. Give them a call and see how fast they try to transfer you to their Boulder, Colorado office.

I would encourage anyone with a complaint to report it to the Federal Trade Commissio and multiple BBB offices.

I take being cheated personal. I want these two firms out of business and the responsible parties in jail.

• Ti
      13th of May, 2009

I only ordered samples and was charged 78.00...please DO NOT order any ad on whitening for teeth...It's a scam

• Nw
      19th of May, 2009

They also charge me $78.23 in addition to two samples for 4.99 and 6.99. Easy White is definitely a liar.

Easy White - non authorized shipment
    Easy White Labs
    6899 Winchester Circle Suite 103
    Boulder
    Colorado
    Phone: 866-6605724
    easywhitelabs.com

This company too is suppose to be a lab. The site where the promotion was listed was a one time promotion and not a program. I have been charged for kits extra kits that I did authorize to be sent nor did I order any other products from this company. This illegal assumption that auto shipping needs to stop. Not ONE person contacted me about any program or if I wanted to join one.

• Cl
      20th of May, 2009

I also was scammed by theses people for this tooth whitener. I no more
    recieved the whitener kit an I also was charged for 78.00 to my credit card. Iwas suppose to get a free trial. Didnt even have time to try the
    product first. Iwas also told I COULDNT GET MY MONEY BACK ON MY CARD! These people are rip offs an need to be shut down. I HAD TO CHANGE MY CARD NUMBER! Just so Iwouldnt be charged for this again. They had put it on the card that it was to be charged every month! Something needs to be done with these people! tHEY SHOULD HAVE TO RETURN OUR MONEY!
    jus4catb@msn.com

• Jl
      20th of May, 2009

THIS IS BS!!! I AM SO PISSED, THEY NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

• Sl
      22nd of May, 2009
    Easy White - FRAUD ALERT
    Easywhite
    Texas

Easy White is a FRAUD!!

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!

They offer a free sample and bill you 72.21 and a processing fee of 2.17 and typically will also bill you for Max White whitener.

Both have horrible answering services in India.

Just a friendly warning.

Ripped Off

• Ki
      22nd of May, 2009

How do you reach the people at Max White Teeth...cuz the same thing has happened to me. I am at fault for not reading the fine/light print. I will learn my lesson one day. Please if anyone knows how to solve this...let me know an address, a number, or email. I have contacted my bank to see what can be done, but it will be Tuesday before I hear anything back.

Thanks!

Merrill
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 715-536-1191
    lonestar54452@aol.com

I SENT FOR TWO FREE SAMPLES OF YOUR TEETH WHITENING PRODUCTS. YES, I SAID FREE !!! IT WAS ADVERTIZED ON THE INTERNET. IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN MY CREDIT CARD BILL ARRIVED AND THERE WAS A CHARGE OF $78.23 THAT WAS NOT AGREED TOO. I HAVE RECIEVED THE FREE SAMPLES AND THAT IS ALL I WANTED. PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT.
    SYLVIA LEMON e mail lonestar54452@aol.com
    2005 EAST MAIN ST.
    MERRILL, WI. 54452 phone # 714-536-1191

• Jt
      27th of May, 2009

FYI -you should remove your personal information

• Tr
      29th of May, 2009
    Easy White - Did not cancel when requested
    Easy White
    Utah

Silly me, I didn't read the fine print and was charged $80. As soon as I was, I contacted the company to cancel - to no avail. They still continued to charge my credit card so I was required to do a Visa dispute. DO NOT ORDER PRODUCT.

It does whiten your teeth but at a very large expense - just go to the dentist and avoid the hassle.

• He
      31st of May, 2009

Company billed me for $78.23 without authorization. Immediately following the purchase of a trial sample for $6.99, I canceled the order. Neither the trial sample nor any other product was received. Still the Company charged me for the $6.99 trial plus $78.23 the next month. To prevent future charges, I had to cancel my credit card.

• Xm
      9th of Jun, 2009

I also was suckered it to the trial offer. I find several of their methods fraudulent. One is that the ad that states that if you use these two different products you will get these great results. The ad leads me to believe that they were two different companies and two different products when in fact they are one in the same. Both in on the scam together. Probably the same product as well. I did not notice the additional 78 dollars they would charge monthly as well. It should be stated on top so it would have been clear to see. It is in the fine print. Who in their right mind would agree to 160.00 in teeth whiting products every month? On my statement I am being billed from three different companies for this scam. When I received the product it did not have anything in the packaging to state that I agree for them to keep sending the product or a termination clause. Now to the most disturbing factor of the scam. My credit card MasterCard will not allow me to dispute the additional charges. When did the credit card companies take this right away from us? This scam is reported to the FCC and the credit card company stated to me that there are many complaints (Many) but they will not allow me to dispute the charges. Why? Well my educated guess is that if they had to dispute all the cases being reported the credit card company would have to terminate the relationship with Bright Teeth and Easy White (One Ad Two Companies) losing that revenue. We as consumers are being scammed and our credit card companies are not putting a stop to it. It makes no sense, unless they do not want to lose that revenue from Bright Teeth and Easy White. What to do. File a complaint with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, FCC, POST TO AS MANT SITES AS YOU CAN WITH A COMPLAINT. SOMEONE SHOULD FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT. The most important cancel your relationship with the credit card company that takes your right away to dispute a charge. Especially a company that has so many complaints against them. MasterCard you should be ashamed of your stand on this matter. When did you stop backing your cardholders? When you got in on the scam? If any one knows of an attorney to take on this scam please post. Bright Teeth is only in business as of May 2 2009 in Florida and EasyWhite shows no listing in Boulder CO.

MASTERCARD - WHY WOULD I ORDER NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT THREE WHITING APPLICATIONS FOR JUST ONE PERSON AT AN UNREASONABLE $240 US DOLLARS MONTH?

MasterCard - Not Understanding – Not In My Wallet

I was a 20 Year Mastercard holder. WAS.

An X- MasterCard Holder

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2009

Me too theyre a scam!
    they said that you could get a free trial as long as you pay
    for the shipping and handling they dont even have address on the box to return it.I havent even used this.

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2009

I AM PISSED THIS IS STUPID THEY NEED TO REFUND EVERYONES MONEY!

12th of Jun, 2009

This company stole money from my checking account.
    This company is a scam.

• Li
      16th of Jun, 2009

I NEED MY MONEY, YOU HAVE HAD YOUR ### BACK FOR 2MS.

LINDA BUTLER
    3827 NE. 13TH AVE
    PORTLAND OR 97212

• We
      17th of Jun, 2009

Totally agree! R I P O F F!! Now I''m out $165 for nothing! Thanks for that FREE TRIAL!

• Bs
      20th of Jun, 2009

I agree this is a total rip off, they should be held accountable and forced to refund everyones money and then shut down and that also goes for the New York Times for supporting this fraud by continuously running their ads and supporting this scam-- B. Sanders

22nd of Jun, 2009
    Easy White - cancellation
    easywhitelabs

please cancel shipments. John Pezza 5 crosswynds dr saunderstown RI 02874 20904211638277450. i did not agree to every month shipment with outrageous costs.