Easy White and Whitening Now / unauthorized charge

Phone: 1-866-964-1011

They offered a free trial product that but you pay $6.99 for the shipping. There is a window that counts the time you have to "get the free trial." The product comes in an unsealed syringe. I did not use it.

I got one e-mail confirming my "free shipment and the shipping charge. It did NOT give and indication of any future shipments. It simply said:

RP: Order #: 32****
Dear *****,
Subject: Advanced Wellness Research Order Confirmation

Thank you for placing your order. This is a very limited time offer that we are running to introduce our NEW product to the consumer. Your order details are listed below.

Items:
Whitening Now Kit - $0.00
Shipping - $6.99
If you have any questions regarding your purchase, please call us at [protected] hours a day. 7 day a week). We thank you for your business and feel confident that you will be very pleased with your results.
Regards,
Advanced Wellness Research, Inc.

14 days later they charged my credit card $85.92. I was out of state and was unaware of the charge. Now I discovered another charge of $85.92!

I called the number and was told that they tell you that you will be charged in 14 days if you don't cancel the "monthly subscription!"

They told me not to refuse the package that was just charged to me because it was "computer generated" from IL and "couldn't be returned. They said their headquarters are in or maybe moving to FL, but the two cs reps I spoke with were in Asia.

It is hard to find the website again because they don't identify it and the names are not the same as what they initially called themselves. : "Whitening Now" and "Easy White."

I plan to file an internet fraud claim after I report the unauthorized charge with my credit company. I'll fill a report with the Postal Authorities.

This is a scheme. . so beware!

Se

Comments

• Ro
      1st of Jun, 2009

I tried to cancel within the 14 day free trial and the phone rep (who barely spoke English) kept arguing with me. The price to keep it started at $85.00 and went all the way down to $15.00. I told him I want to cancel and was told I still had to pay $8.92...for a free trial?! He told me otherwise I would have to send the unused package back to them for a cost of $6.00 but refused to give me an address to send it back to. I asked for a confirmation number and was told it was unnecessary! I hate to see what charges show up on my credit card. Don't get involved with this company!