Hi HBL - it's another Jesse Willms scam (far right in pic). Just think media. Dazzle white. Acai berry, Acai burn, WuYi tea (etc. etc) complainers - I just found this rubbish - seems JW is on the defensive: MIGHT BE A CHANCE TO TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK DIRECTLY VIA THE BLOG INVITATION?
He writes: "What I’ve learned is that in the online sales community there are a lot of bad guys. In fact, for every single good product or legitimate company on the Internet I’ve seen 10 that are just trying to rip people off. What’s a shame about this is that you don’t have to be dishonest to make money on the Internet. In fact, in the long term you will end up making more money by being honest and having a great reputation.
That’s why I want to create this blog to give people an idea of what you can do to be a good Internet marketing guy, like me, Jesse Willms.
1. Sell high quality products. People will pay more for the good stuff.
2. Make honest claims. If your product is good you don’t need to exagerate.
3. Make sure people understand your offer. If you confuse people they won’t come back for more.
4. Price your products so people can afford them.
5. Include all disclaimers you need in a prominent place.
6. Never lie to yourself, your employees or your customers.
Thanks! Jesse Willms"
You don't say Jesse - LOL - what a pile of BS