Easy Warm Flooring / Deceptive business practice

United States, Lake County Illinois
Easy Warm Flooring
Lake County Illinois
RUN from this company. They are set up to take your money and not give service or stand behind their product. The product does not work. I ordered a system of very standard material and was told frankly by three excellent installers that the product was inferior and would cause the floor to be un level. Two doubted it would work at all. It was a package of cheap loose wire worth about 25 bucks and a cheap thermostat. I paid 450 bucks. When I returned the product, they were shady and evasive. It was nearly impossible to find a return address for this company. I had to find their parent company and when I called them it was ummm. Hello. Ummm yea...
Is this Easy Warm Flooring ...um maybe...transferred me to Justin who argued and read me the riot act for returning their product and not discussing all the problems ( which I reminded him I did ) we went round and round for twenty minutes. He was rude, rude, rude. Don't do business with this company. There are many much much better systems...these guys are a fancy dressed internet rip off. Who wants to drive to Wisconsin to get their money back. We have challenged their claims.
May 26, 2015