Easy Warm Floor / Scam charges

United States Review updated:

Ordered products from Easy Warm Floor in November 2008 and paid with CC the amount of 'Grand Total'. I ordered the amount needed with no plan submitted or no additional help needed. The product arrived as stated and charged. In March 2009 I noticed an additional charge on my CC and tried to contact Easy Warm Floor about the charge. 'Mohamed' stated that I approved the charge and it was for plans and admin. I stated that I did not approve the charge and after searching the internet I found others suffering the same deceptive business practices by this company. When I asked for a refund 'Mohamed' stated 'good luck' and hung up. The Chicago BBB has this company listed as 'Unsatisfactory' due to unresolved problems...namely the problems we are having with this company. I have disputed this charge with my CC company and will be actively seeking a solution to this deceptive business practice by 'Easy Warm Floor' in Chicago.

Buyer beware...this company doesn't deserve to be in business in the U.S.

Mi

Comments

• Ju
      28th of Jul, 2009

Easy Warm Floor - sucks!!! Stay away, avoid at all costs. Do not purchase anything over the phone. Read on line reviews about the company, business if you do want to buy something on line. Call the BBB (Better Business Bureau) of that city where the company conducting the business, check their record with BBB. Do as much research as possible on Google Easy Warm Floor is a bunch of scums, they won't refund you your money, even if it was their fault. They sound like an underground or home based type of business. Stay away from these scammers!!!

• As
      10th of Nov, 2009

They are trying to pull a fast one on me. They sent me the wrong size. I called up and told them that one mat was installed and the longer mat was partially installed. They instructed me to return the partially installed mat and they would send me a shorter mat. I did as instructed and when they received the mat I sent back, they said they were charging my credit card $322.00. I had checked with them before and they assured me there would be no additional charges. I called back to see what was going on with the charge and I go a long lecture from 'Mohamed' and he had no intertesting in hearing what I had to say. I will never do business with these folks again. I will be contacting the BBB.