Easy Tech Alternative / Poor Service

1 Portland, OR, United States

Hello, I am a college student and a single mother. I don't have alot of time or money to worry about my computer. So when I found out that I might have a virus or whatever I was afraid I wouldn't be able to access my online classes. I called geek squad, easy tech and a local computer repair shop and they were all too expensive for my budget. While looking online for a way to fix my computer myself I came across a review that someone had wrote about secureremotesupport.com. in the post they had mentioned they were infected and had also mentioned that they only paid 79 to have it removed. I was interested so I called them and had them clear out my computer. They didn't even have to show up at my house. Which is good because chasing after a 4 year old and trying to keep an on some unknown person in your house can be a bit nerve racking. A woman can never be to careful these days. Within a few episodes of SpongeBob my computer was free and clear of virus. The technician suggested that I change my antivirus program because the one I had installed wasn't catching everything. He recommeded a couple of free security programs available on the internet because he remembered that cost was a major concern. I now feel better about being able to be able to do my online coursework without interruption.