Easy Spirit Shoes / heel deteriated

Liverpool NY13088Shoe, NY, US Review updated:

Heel of shoe deterioted after wearing very few times. Would like to know what can be done to compensate me for a shoe that cost over $40.00, The name of the shoe that is on inside of shoe is:E6SHERWOOD. I have purchased several pairs of Easy Spirit shoes and would like to continue. I do not have a receipt.

Comments

• Fo
      Oct 17, 2012

A lot of times for shoes, it isn't how often you wear them, but how long you have had them. People can always say they haven't hardly worn them. Are they the type that you can take to a shoe repair shop and have the heel repaired? Myself for Easy Spirit shoes, I don't think $40.00 is that expensive.

Oct 17, 2012

Forty dollars may not seem a lot to you - but it is to me. No way can the sole be repaired because the rubber was falling apart in pieces. I guess the bottom line is Easy Spirit does not stand behind their product. The future for me to shop for this brand is no longer an option.

• Fo
      Oct 17, 2012

Yes to me $40.00 is a lot. I have never bought a brand name pair of shoes. The most I ever spend is $20.00 a pair.

Dec 26, 2015

I have just had the same experience iwth a pair that I wore twice. I discovered that a chunk had come out of the right heel after wearing them to church. Walking to and from the car parked near the church and inside the church and parish hall. Then on Christmas Day put them on inside to wear around the house. This time when I took them off I discovered the left heel was deteriorating and the sole cracked clear through. The right sole was starting to crack as well. I am going to throw them away but wanted to see if my experience was unique.

• Pu
      Oct 27, 2016

Same experience here. After wearing twice, the second time at my husband's funeral, the left heel disintegrated. I was lucky that it did not cause me to fall:(