Easy Spirit Online / representative customer service
I have been calling and emailing customer relations@ Easy Spirit since January 20, 2005 about a promised gym bag that was not delivered with my order placed January 16.
No one has responded to any of my emails (1-20, 1-26. 1-31) or my telephone message which I left after being in a cue and trying to reach a customer service representative for over 10 minutes.
I used the Code GETFIT for free gym bag, but my gym bag did not arrive. I still have the postcard that states this is a free gift with order. . I was very disappointed it did not come with my shoes and upset that no one at Easy Spirit has responded to my queries about the bag.
I see there are other complaints on line about Easy Spirit ignoring emails and not having someone to answer the telephone. Can you help me get a fax number for Sheryl Bloom, President of Easy Spirit and Nine West?
More Easy Spirit Online Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Spirit Shoes - sole comming unglued 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - defective shoes 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - heel deteriated 
- Easy Spirit - The Jones Group - heels & soles deteriorate & crumble 
- Easy Spirit Outlet - Kittery, Me - uncomfortable sandals
- Easy Spirit - returns
- Easy Spirit - absolutely positively rude
- Easy Spirit - sandals
- Easy Spirit - refund procedure 
- Easy Spirit - refund for returned items not received after a two month period