Easy Spirit Online / representative customer service

I have been calling and emailing customer relations@ Easy Spirit since January 20, 2005 about a promised gym bag that was not delivered with my order placed January 16.

No one has responded to any of my emails (1-20, 1-26. 1-31) or my telephone message which I left after being in a cue and trying to reach a customer service representative for over 10 minutes.

I used the Code GETFIT for free gym bag, but my gym bag did not arrive. I still have the postcard that states this is a free gift with order. . I was very disappointed it did not come with my shoes and upset that no one at Easy Spirit has responded to my queries about the bag.

I see there are other complaints on line about Easy Spirit ignoring emails and not having someone to answer the telephone. Can you help me get a fax number for Sheryl Bloom, President of Easy Spirit and Nine West?

Ga

Comments

• Ti
      31st of Dec, 2013

Sirs,
    I ordered 2 pairs of shoes online 0n12/12/13. The shoes were the wrong width. I gave them to my wife for Xmas but not only were they the wrong width but she also didn't like the style. I want to return them for credit. My wife can pick the style she wants later. Thank you for your concern. I'll wait for your response.

Timothy Zalewski