EASY SEARCH FOR CASH / FRAUDULENT BANK ACCOUNT CHARGE $7.95

1 P.O. BOX 14223TallahasseeFL 32317, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 850-565-6316

DATED 07/28/2009: A PENDING PROCESSING CHARGE ON MY DEBIT CARD WAS MADE IN THE NAME OF "EASY SEARCH FOR CASH". THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGE WAS $7.95. THAT IS NOT MUCH BUT IT IS HARD FOR ME AND WHAT ELSE IS THIS PERSON GOING TO CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT IF IT IS NOT STOPPED. I CALLED SEVERAL WEB SITES AND THEY ALL DENIED ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ACCOUNT. I HOPE THAT THIS PERSONS OR ENTITIES CAN BE STOPPED. I HAVE SECURITY ON MY COMPUTER AND I STILL RECEIVE FRAUDULENT CHARGES. I CHECK MY ACCOUNT EVERYDAY JUST FOR THIS REASON, PERHAPS THIS IS WHEN THE WORM CRAWLS IN. PLEASE ASSIST ME IN RESOLVING THIS MATTER. IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL OTHER TIMES AND IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.
KAY HIGDON

Comments

• Ra
      10th of Aug, 2009

unauthorized withdrawl from my account

• Da
      3rd of Sep, 2009
    EASY SEARCH FOR CASH - FRAUD
    Easy Search for Cash
    953 Pato St.
    Bridge City
    Louisiana
    Phone: 504-952-6489

My bank account has $39.95 debited from my account for this company, all that is posted is SEARCH8002592471, and when you call that phone number it asks for a PIN number. I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS COMPANY, why would I have authorized them to debit my account!!! This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!

• Ga
      5th of Sep, 2009

to whom this reaches my name gawain b kearse 2/515 vulture st east, east brisbane australia 4169. my credit card company suncorp metway australia has put hold on my card with :easy search for cash : pending a withdrawl on 3rd september . i made no such transaction and i believe this has happened to other people if my name is on your data base kindly remove it or i shall claim internet fraud against your company and willl sue . my email is tuhoi21@hotmail.com should you want to reply which in my opinion is in your best interests. gawain b kearse september 6th 2009 9.50am