Easy search 4 cash / unauthorised payment

1 santa monica, CA, United States Review updated:

I originally requested information from gglprofit.com which cost $2.29, then further payments of $9.95 and $59.95 have been taken from my bank account without authorisation. I never used the trial products that were sent from the original purchase, infact didn't open them as I thought it looked suspect.
The companys names are network endacoo and easysearch4cash.

Comments

• Dj
      23rd of Jul, 2009

First and foremost, to the site administrators, you may want to get your search engine in order, because according to Google, you type in 'easy search 4 cash' and it comes up with two links, one to this page here and the other is this link:

stating the following:
    Search results matching "easy search 4 cash"
    Sort by: Date | Popularity | Natural Search

There are no complaints using term easy search 4 cash have been found

If that's the case, then what the hell is THIS page I'm on now? Oh, that's right. A COMPLAINT ABOUT EASY SEARCH 4 CASH!!!

Secondly, to Lisa Corbett, you're not alone. This 'easy search 4 cash' group/company/scam artist is listed on my credit card statement as taking out almost $80 Australian dollars, when I
    (1) have never even heard of them before today, and
    (2) definitely have not done any business of any kind with them at all ever.

So yeh, Visa and my bank are sorting it out. In the meantime, I'm out $80 for something I haven't bought, through a transaction I never authorised.

Cheers, and hope our troubles are solved soon.

• Ro
      24th of Jul, 2009

Had same problem with Networka endacoo o. Initial bill was $2.98 but later, my bank statement showed
    two billings for $9.95 and $39.95 and another for $81.32. I did not order any other services or information.
    All three services canceled my orders on request but I will have to use my bank to get refunds for these
    unauthorized withdrawals. These places should be banned from the net. Their information is dated and
    they don't much in the way for truthful sales information available.
    Robert Sare
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    7-24-2009

• Iv
      24th of Jul, 2009

I had the same thing happen. I thought I bought a 'making money with google' (or something like that) for $2.29. Apparently, the $2.29 is for a 'trial offer' and the fine print commits you to a monthly subscription with easy search4 cash ($59.95) and something called Network Agenda (9.95). I was told this was for "compete access to the website" whose address I was never given.

THIS IS A SCAM...Upon purchase of the initial $2.29 information it was indicated that there were to additional fees, charges, etc.

The number for Network Agenda is (800) 418 - 9320...this was the easy one, I was able to get a refund within 2 minutes. The number for easysearch4cash is (888) 216 - 8692...this was more difficult, the operator told me that even though I was unaware of the charge I still authorized it by not cancelling by the end of the trial period. It took about 5 minutes of arguing but as soon as I asked to speak with a supervisor she agreed to refund my account.

If you have been victimized by these organizations through contradictory information (no additional fees) and endless fine print that no one reads, I STRONGLY advise you to call the above numbers and get the money that is owed to you.

Good Luck,
    Ivan D

• Jb
      24th of Jul, 2009

You actually would be wise to change your account number completely. In cases like this, its best to protect yourself. Unless you think these people with your bank account numbers are taking the utmost precaution to protect it from hackers ..

• Qu
      25th of Jul, 2009

I have just had the same thing happen I have no ida who these turkeys are, I am in New Zealand and cannot get through on the numbers taht have been given, could someone advise,

• Sc
      27th of Jul, 2009

Hi I live in Ireland and I fell for the same trick and so far the following have shown on my credit card statement.

www.gglprofit.com
    WWW.FEDGRANTUSACOM
    NETWORKA ENDACOM OO
    EASYSEARCH4CASH

After speaking with my credit card company and explaining how this has happened they have advised me to write a letter qouting each company name and cancelling the direct debit as this will stop them being able to take any further cash out from me and it will also be investigated.

Don't know if this will help others who live out side the USA unfortunatly I wont get back any of the money they have already taken but they will not be able to take any more.

Please forewarn others of this scam I found out about the Google Profit thing through a advert on Facebook so actually thought it was legit now I'm almost a 100 euro out of pocket.

28th of Jul, 2009

******PLEASE READ- CONTAINS DETAILS FOR AUSTRALIANS TO FOLLOW UP THROUGH RELEVANT AUTHORITIES*******

My partner has had the same issue occur, with an understanding that she was paying a one off charge of of around $2.00 a month ago, she (and I) are furious to find her credit card has been charged twice further in the amounts mentioned above yesterday (27th July 2009). My partner had no idea there were any further charges involved and this was not articulated clearly (or at all???) when making the initial payment. I see there are numerous complaints building quickly that are related to this issue and I suggest only one course of action- play hardball. Document all communication to these ###, get your bank/ credit card provider involved and speak to relevant authorities who investigate fraud.

For people in Australia, here are details for your use to take your concerns further;

go to this website provide by the Federal Police;

More information about scams is available from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) SCAMwatch website:
    "http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/693900"

and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission FIDO website is:

In reading other complaints found through searching google, I have not seen any comments detailing the receipt of a refund yet, if you are reading this as you have been effected, I encourage you to "play hard ball" and be vocal as these slimey ### are cunning and stay on task until they are closed down only through actions that you and I can create online oursleves and through our demands of our relevant authorities.

DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND GET YOUR STORY ONLINE TOO, ADD TO THIS AND OTHER FORUMS.

28th of Jul, 2009

Additional note- here is the email I have submitted to these slimey ###, and also here is a website for those in the US;

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

feel free to cut and paste then personalise this for your own use in obtaining a legitimate refund.

21:34 28.07.09

you seem to have me on your records and i require you to remove me and my account details immediately. please confirm when this has been done.

You have also charged my account without fair cause, here are the details of the charges and also the international transaction fees incurred on my account;
    27/07/2009 INTNL TRANSACTION FEE

$0.29
    22/07/2009 WWW FEDGRANTUSA COM 877-4951173 UT
    ##0709 7.95 US DOLLAR
    $9.80

Here is the Visa card you have on your records that was used:

Visa
    **** **** **** ***3

Refund the charges and the fees incurred to my visa card (total refund $85.91) immediately.

If this is not back in my account within 5 working days, I will pass this issue on to all relevenat authorities, inclusive of;
    - the federal police fraud unit,
    - the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
    - Australian Securities and Investments Commission
    - the media.
    - Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
    - the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)
    - the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA)
    - the Internet Crime Complaint Centre
    - the provider of my Visa Card

I will not negotiate on my expectation.

Please confirm when this refund has been actioned.

regards,
    S*****.

• Dg
      28th of Jul, 2009

I am so glad I found this website. My husband told me he had signed up for some money thing online for $2.29 which was only a one time charge.
    Then these other charges started showing up on my bank account. We both had no idea what they were for so I called my bank to get the information.
    The bank gave me the # they had for the Easy Search for Cash, but of course that # was not any good.
    So I searched Easy Search for Cash on the web and found this website. This confirmed my suspicion that these were unauthorized charges.
    And now I know that www.gglprofit.com ($2.29), Easy Search for Cash ($59.95), Network agenda ($9.95), and FedGrantUSA ($ 7.95) are all tied together.
    I' am printing the comments from this site to show to my bank so hopefully together we can put an end to this SCAM!!!

• Co
      29th of Jul, 2009

im in new zealand and this has also happened to me.
    about 3 times they have charged by credit card the lastest is for $89.00
    What do we do in NZ, we cant call that number nor can i find the website or email address for these people either - can anyone please help me

• Co
      29th of Jul, 2009

ok have found this site - go to www.gglprofit.com and this page will come up
    Billing Services
    If a charge is appearing on your statement, it means you are a subscriber to
    Google Money Profit™.

If you need help identifying a Credit charge, or need any other assistance with billing issues,
    please contact us through one of the following methods:

For Support Questions Please Call: 1-800-710-2564.
    The customer service center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

and there is also a part where you can email them and tell them whats happened, i have just done that so will see what happens

• Pe
      29th of Jul, 2009

giday this has happened to me aswell i rang the support question number and it wouldnt ring out it told me please check number i am around 80.00 in the poo i have rang bank and cancelled card but i would like to know how do we get our money back ?????? i am going to let every one i know on face book about this as well

30th of Jul, 2009

I just wrote this long comment that never got posted about this Scam

• Nz

Hi Lisa,

Definitely get your bank involved as they will be able to investigate the charges on your behalf and stop the dodgy merchants from debiting your credit card any further.

Here are the charges that were debited to my credit card:

Merchant: Www.Gglprofit.Com 800-710-2564 Nv
    Amount: $2.29 USD

Merchant: Www Fedgrantusa Com 877-4951173 Ut
    Amount: $7.95 USD

Merchant: Easysearch4Cash 800-4568849 Ca
    Amount: $59.95 USD

For those of us who reside outside the United States, these are real stingers after the currency exchange. Hopefully sometime soon, these culprits will be shut down by their local authorities.

• Ka
      30th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I live in NJ and I sent in the "one time" $2.29 fee. I then received a phone call from my bank about some strange charges to my account. I do online banking, so I logged onto my account and saw pending transactions for Network Agenda ($9.95) and Easy Search for Cash ($59.95)

I had to close out that account and get a whole new card. But while on hold with the bank I searched the two sites and then came across this site and knew that this was the same thing that had happened to me. I also reported my claim on gglprofit.com to see if I could even get back the $2.29 because I never even received any material. So we'll see what happens...

• Sh
      7th of Aug, 2009

Hello All,

These peolpe are rip offs. The phone # they list don't work to cancel all that the give you free trials so here's some information. To get your cancellation processed make sure you request an e-mail confirmation for your records.
    Network Agendas 800.418.9320
    Searchmarketmembersite 877.495.1145
    Grantmembersite.com 888.249.4806
    Customer Reps are a real piece of work. Again request an e-mail copy and ask them to repeat your e-mail.
    Sherry

• Sm
      19th of Aug, 2009

This company is a complete scam. It made unauthorized charges on my debit card and when I called the accompanying 800 number (1-800-454-4965), a rep and her "supervisor" refused to even provide the name of the company. They claimed I had purchased a series of CDs from "Google" or "Google Finance" or "Google Marketing" (it kept changing), which of course I hadn't. They also said they were going to charge me monthly for the program. But aside from my debit-card number, they could provide no information on me: not my address, my email, my phone number, nothing.

When I asked specifically where I had supposedly placed this order, the representative gave me a bogus web address with "Google's" in the name. I told her it was bogus and so she offered a second bogus address, this time unrelated to Google. This is obviously a scam, surely illegal, using credit and debit-card numbers acquired from who knows where. And it obviously has nothing to do with Google. They simply put "Google" in the name to legitimize them.

The "helpful agents" of whom the guy above speaks are scam artists. They won't even provide their company's name or address. And now my bank is investigating them.

CALL YOUR BANK, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND INITIATE AN INVESTIGATION.

• Ge
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I had also received unauthorized charges. All of them had an 800 number listed on the merchant id under the charge. I called the number and was able to get the larger ones refunded. Easy search 4 cash showed up on my statement and there was no merchant id or 800 number, so I went back to the website and called the original number which was no longer an active number. Nor was the alternate number on the page a valid number, so I filed a dispute with my bank. When the second charge appeared, I started searching for the home page and came across this site. The number listed on IvanDM_84 was different than the one I had used, so I called it and got a live person. She was very difficult to understand and told me she couldn't refund the money, and I explained AGAIN what the problem was. She finally transferred me to a supervisor who I could understand. He said he could give me credit, and I politely refused and requested a full refund, since I had already disputed the charges with the bank, AND there seemed to be lots of dissatisfied people with complaints about the company and their practice of charging accounts without authorization. He then said he could check what could be done, and when he came back, he said he could refund all of them.. It pays to be persistent!! I gave him the two numbers that were inactive or invalid... Try this number 800 262 5689... ask to speak with a supervisor... Loren is the name of the supervisor who spoke with me.. Don't let them put you off or express regret that "they can't do anything about it." They can and they should... and then do what my husband and I have agreed to do... don't buy anything over the internet or from an e:mail or pop up ad anywhere...

30th of Aug, 2009
    networka endaCOO - Unauthorised charging to credit caard
    NETWORKA ENDACOO OF OO
    New South Wales
    Australia

On July 16, 2009 my credit card was charged for $9.95 by this company. I have had no dealings or orders with them.

• Ti
      2nd of Sep, 2009

My bank account was depted for 59.00 by easy search 4 cash. I dont know what this is.