easy search 4 cash/ Santa Monica / money

Some unknown scam artists drafted my account for $7.95, and I don't even know who they are. Because of them, my account can become overdrawn because I had checks out. I'm sick of scam artists taking our hard earned money when we didn't authorize it. Something's got to be done.

Comments

• Cb
      24th of Jul, 2009

I know, I just received posting to my acct $59.95 from easy search 4 cash and I don't recall authorizing this! While I have been researching online moneymakers, this is precisely the thing I'm afraid of happening... to me or anyone else.

• Wi
      25th of Jul, 2009

From my account, $59.95 has also been withdrawed by easy search for cash and I didn't authorize this, actually, I didn't give them my credit card info or anything else! It can't stay like this. They have to reimburse me.

• Sh
      26th of Jul, 2009

Do you have a phone number for them? My online banking shows a number along with the transaction but when I call it I get a fast busy signal.

• Er
      27th of Jul, 2009

does anyone have this phone #??? i am out $59.95 as well. I'm screwed.

• Pr
      27th of Jul, 2009

i have this happening to me as well...it was 7.95, 10.95 and now its 59.95 from this place. I never gave out any of my info to them, Ive never even heard of this! Does anyone kno how to stop it???

• Sg
      27th of Jul, 2009

I had 7.95 taken without my athuoriization. I cannot find a phone number for them, nor an address. Anyone having either please? Please share. They don't provide any info on themselves. SGTTSEW

27th of Jul, 2009

i too am a victim of this website. I have never ever heard of them before and my bank says that i authorized it when i had been at work all day, nowhere near a computer. My bank might not give my money back.

27th of Jul, 2009

the numbers i have found dont work. Easy search for cash may be connected to Federal Grant USA. Federal grant usa's customer service says there computers dont work. My banker told me they may be connected and from what everyone else is saying they probably are. The number my banker found was 877-495-1173, good luck!!!

27th of Jul, 2009

oh!! and did these transacions all happen on the same day? july 24 2009???????

• Pi
      28th of Jul, 2009

I also did not authorise money to be taken by this easy cash crap!!! how do I stop it!!! I had $73.23 taken without my authorization!!! Will have to change/renew bank details!!!

• Li
      29th of Jul, 2009

OK, so I had the same charge, $59.95. I called the number someone gave above, 1-877-495-1173 which is a general Customer Service number. I told the rep about the charge and that it was unauthorized. She said it was probably from Google. I did sign up for Googale AdWords program, and the download was only supposed to be $1.97. But in that download there was a "bonus program" that granted access to some database that is membership based. With the download you get a free 7 day trial and then are automatically enrolled and charged unless you cancel. I told her I was unaware of that, and she said it was in the fine print, but refunded my money anyway "as a courtesy to the company". So, good luck. As always, internet surfers/buyers beware...

29th of Jul, 2009

I suggest that all you people quit being so free with your credit information.
    All these internet sites are SCAMMERS, I don't care whose site you saw the commercial on, even the commercials on this complaints board page are SCAMS!

All the toll free numbers on TV & RADIO commercials are SCAMS, also! Their customer service number is ALWAYS busy or they hang up on you. They LIE, and promise you anything you want to hear and deliver nothing! Their testimonials are FAKE.

Why can't you people get this ### LOCALLY? You can find the ACAI BERRY crap at WALMART and KMART!

• Nl
      29th of Jul, 2009

Thank you LionGod for the information. I found the same $59.95 charge on my account and was able to get a refund by contacting the number you provided. These companies will pull any sneaky trick to get your money!

• Sh
      29th of Jul, 2009

yeah its happened to me today??????? and number to call?

• De
      29th of Jul, 2009

I had all of the same charges happen to me, didn't try anything for the lower amounts (figured I may deserve those for falling for an online scam) but did call the easy search 4 cash $59.95 at 1-877-495-1173. He was really nice to just cancel my "memebership" but took a little arguing to get the refund (which he said may not show up until my next billing statement) I think best bet is to change bank account number

29th of Jul, 2009

Hey~ I got one, too! What kind of place is this anyways?

• Su
      29th of Jul, 2009

I just chewed out the customer service !@#$$@# and was given a refund. I hope we all learn a valuable lesson from these !@#, don't freakin' trust anyone on the internet! You can reach them at 1-877-495-1173

If you have been scammed then file a complaint at www.FTC.gov or www.ic3.gov

Google Adwords is free to join so if anyone charged you you have been scammed.

easysearch4cash.com
    Xcel Processing, Inc., 127 Hollister, Santa Monica, CA 90405, Attn: Customer Service Manager or by phone M-F 9 AM - 9 PM EST at 1-888-216-8692. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Search 8004568849". For questions, call 1-888-456-8849 anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Sc
      30th of Jul, 2009

I got the same charge. checked the website terms and policies ... found phone number 888-216-8692. called -- the woman told me that in the welcome email was a link (it was a google ads thing I think) that I was supposed to download a program, in addition to the FREE software. I never downloaded (the link was bad) but apparently there was a 7 day trial period. I didn't call to cancel so they charged the $59.95. she tried to talk me into another deal, but I requestd the refund. she gave me a confirmation code for the refun and said it shoudl go thru in 10-15 days. We'll see. HOpe this helps someone. Let's all remember, if there's no address or phone number on the website, it's probably a scam and if it sounds too good to be true ...