Easy Savers / Proflowers / Unauthorized charges!
I shopped for some flowers on the proflowers.com and made an online payment. I did not even realize how and where "easy savers" was involved. After a few days, I got an email from easy savers and i simply disregarded it assuming it was some spam mail. I notice they charged me 14.95$ for some membership. I notice others who shopped with proflowers also face the same situation. This makes me believe easy savers & proflowers are together in this scam. Not to mention the unethical ways "easy savers" takes away your money from your card.
I could not yet talk to easy savers or proflowers for my refund. I strongly recommend every one to stay away from these two. Anyone employing such business practices cannot be good. I can only imagine what quality of flowers/vase these guys must have shipped... And I was wondering why did i not get a thank you note from the person who I sent the flowers for!!??!!
More Easy Savers / Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition
- Proflowers - proflowers