Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com / Fraud

1 406 W MahoneyWinslow, AZ, United States Review updated:

Below is the contact information for Easy Saver Rewards. They have been illegaly/fraudulently been collecting $14.95/month for 16 months by chargingmy credit card (I should check my statement more often). I never authorised ProFlowers to give my Credit Card information to anyone, I was never notified that I had become a member of this program, and I never signed up for this program. I have requested a full refund plus interest from both ProFlowers and Easy Savers. I will aslo be reporting them to the AZ Attorny Generals Offices' of XConsumer Complaints. Ifall else fails I will tsake both companies to Small Claims Court.

Contact Us

Please let us know what we can do to better serve you.

Just give us a call toll-free at [protected] Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET. or e-mail us at CustomerService@encoremarketing.com. You may contact us by writing to:

EasySaver Rewards
4501 Forbes Blvd
Lanham, MD 20706
Please include your full contact information (full name, address and phone number) so that
we may assist you.

To cancel your EasySaver Membership at any time click here to access our online Membership Cancel Center 24 hours a day, or call Customer Sevice toll-free at [protected] Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET. If you cannot access the Membership Cancel Center, feel free to send us an email with "Cncel Membership" in the subject line and your full information to CustomerService@encoremarketing.com. Please note that if you cancel your membership, you will immdeiately lose any benefits or discounts of service.

Br

Comments

• Fl
      22nd of Nov, 2009

pro flowers.com is a scam I just found out that easysaver.com has also been debiting my chking account for at least 12 months @14.95 per month, Guess I should check my account statement more often. I will be calling the better buisness beauro, Mi. att. generals office and anyone else that I can legally report these thieves to. Buyer beware I bought my wife some flowers for her b-day online 1 time and been paying for them ever since, once a month @14.95 I cant believe these ### guess a 100.00 dollar flower order wasn't enough for them. PRO FLOWERS.COM IS A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! You will be sorry you did!