Easy Saver / false charges to credit card
I noticed this charge of $14.95/month for "Easy Saver" on my Visa bill but I didn't know what it was for so I googled the name and found this web site with all kinds of complaints from people over false billing from Easy Saver after people ordered flowers thru Proflowers.com.
I called the 800 number from the credit card statement [protected]) and they cancelled my "account" (which I never signed up for) and credited me for the three months I was billed without any hassles. You may want to check your statements too!
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- Easy Saver - Ripoff 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver 
- EasySaver Rewards - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Easy Saver - Repeated Billing w/ no service provided
- EasySaver.com - Stay away from these ppl 
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized Debit Card Charges
- EasySaver.com - fraud