Easy Saver Membership Club / unauthorized charge of credit card

1 Lanham, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 595 9380

I ordered some clothing from Blair over the Internet.
I never signed up for an Easy Saver account and did not authorize them to charge my credit card.

I called Easy Saver today and hope the charges of $14.95 will be reversed.

thanks,
lili

Li

Comments

• Ne
      6th of Jul, 2008

Yes same thing happened to me. I ordered from Blair and they have started charging me this stupid easy saver membership I don't even know about.

Total Fraud!

15th of Jul, 2008

The same thing happens to me!

• Sh
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I never signed up for this stupid easy saver and I want ti removed right away. i have no idea who these people are .

• Mi
      3rd of Aug, 2008

i made a purchase from blair and found a $14.95 charge on my account...i don't know what "easy saver" is, but i did not order it and don't want it...i want my money back

• Gg
      31st of Aug, 2008

I found the same charge on my credit card statement. Found the information by googling the information on the credit card statement. Thanks for sharing.

• De
      4th of Sep, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I was charged for this membership and it almost messed up my automatic payment withdrawals for other bills. Total fraud. I must admit the clerk agreed to remove all charges and cancel my "membership" immediately, so that was a reliever. I hope to see the reimbursement soon on my account.

• Cl
      30th of Oct, 2008

I just noticed mine, for 2 months they took the 14.95. I emailed Blair and told them I would NOT order from them again, and cancelled my subsc. to emails. I also plan to send my catalogs back "return to sender" let them pay a little 'INCONVIENT" postage!

It's total...what..fraud doesn't fit exactly, but it's closest my mind can think of!!

• Je
      29th of May, 2009

I found an easy saver charge on my account (checking) and have not ordered anything online I do not know where this came from.
    Jenny