Easy Saver MD / Unauthorized Charges

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I just discovered that Since February 2010 I have been charged $1.95 in FEB and $14.95 each month since for a "sevice" I never signed up for. I logged on to Shari's Berries because I heard on the radio that I could get Chocolate Covered strawberries delivered for Valentine's Day for ONLY $19.95 as long as I used the radio show host's name as promo code. So - early FEB 2010 about the 2nd or 3rd - I did just that. When I went to claim my "FREE Shipping" as promised on the radio - I was redirected from Shari's Site to (I suppose it was) the Easy Saver site. They wanted me to sign up for their "FREE" shipping service at I guess it was $14.95. I NEVER clicked an "OK" or any other such button, I NEVER concluded ANY type of transaction with them, In fact I simply clicked CANCEL and CLOSED all the Popped-up "EASY SAVER" windows. Just today SEP 20th 2010 - I looked at my Bank Statement on line and saw I was charged the $14.95 again. I didn't know what It was for - so I copied the line from my bank statement into GOOGLE and found a whole webpage full of similar complaints. (line from bank statement: RECURRING CHECK CARD PURCHASE EASY SAVER [protected] MD) I am going to call my bank and ask them to stop paying out on this - and I am going to try calling EASY SAVER and get them to reverse all these charges - but the complaints on (https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/easy-saver-c195535.html) have all said they were uncoperative and would not reverse the stolen fees.

More Easy Saver MD Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Em
      6th of Feb, 2010

Unauthorized charges for something know as Easy Saver Md have been showing up on my credit card statements for the last 4 months. I figured it was a legit purchase, considering it to be part of a medical bill, but given that it is so reoccurring I decided to look into it. Apparently I am not the first to receive these fraudulent charges for no service whatsoever. I have tried to reach them but they conveniently never answer the phone. Other reports claim the purchase stems from Pro- Flowers.

• Pa
      22nd of Jul, 2011

We (our church, I am the treasurer) didn't order anything from them and they started taking from our bank account, $14.95. What kind of person or group of persons would be so low. We've stopped payment but now have to go through all the paper work and getting a new account. Thank God, judgement is up to HIM.

• Em
      2nd of Nov, 2011

I just realized that I have been getting billed $14.95 for at least the past 6 months. I called and complained to the company about these charges because I too never agreed to anything. I ordered from Sherris Berries and never clicked on anything extra. I think Sherris Berries is going to get a bad rap for this scam. I was able to get 6 months credited back. Raise hell with them!!!