Easy Saver / unauthorized monthly subscription

MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-444-9800
Same story I've read already on this site...
My husband uses ProFlowers.com and for the past 5 months, $14.95 has been charged EACH MONTH to our bank account on an automatic subscription-type checkcard withdrawal. The bank has stopped payment and we can file a dispute (will see how that goes), but my husband did NOT authorize payment or subscribe to this service. Will be calling first thing this week to yell at the company on the [protected] number another complaint listed.
Je

Comments

Li
  26th of Oct, 2008
I AM FURIOUS! My husband pays the bills and hasn't been scanning the charges each month. Today he discovered that ENCORE MKTG has been charging my American Express card for EASY SAVER for the last 3 billing cycles. $1.00 was charged on 7/15/08. $16.95 was charged on each of the last two billing cycles: charges dated 09/10/08 and 10/08/08.

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. I HAD NEVER HEARD OF EITHER ENCORE MKGT. OR EASY SAVER in my life and certainly didn't sign up for any services from them. In fact, I haven't even used that credit card in about a year. I am disabled and have no extra income to which to enter into such arrangements. The American Express card is strictly for emergencies.

I read one complant (and there seem to be MANY) where the person said it had happened to them since they had Identity Theft. I have this on a laptop I bought a few months ago, and the credit card number must have been taken from there. There is no other way it could have been procured.

I want the entire $34.90 credited back to the AE card to which it was charged. Please call me ASAP at 904-262-7781 to discuss this matter.

I expect to hear from you in the next 1-2 days.

Linda G Moores