Easy SaverCharging onmy credit cadr

I received a bill in the mail yesterday for $14.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lanham, MD95 from Club Membership Rewards? Easy Saver of which I had no idea who Easy Saver was; in calling the800-262-6199, Betty informed me that I purchased somethin on line and had signed up for this Easy Saver and that they had received my credit card number from the company I purchased from.
This to me is theft and fraud how the comany I originally purchased from would give out my card number to anyone they chose to.
The company I purchased from was Pedi Paws, not only was the product JUNK, but now I find they pratice FRAUD and THEFT.

Comments

• Mi
      May 27, 2008
    Easy Saver - Unathorized Credit Card Charge
    Easy Saver

I found a $1.95 charge on my credit card from Easy Saver and did not know what it was. I did an internet search and found all the complaints listed about this practice from this company. My charge apparently was surreptitiously generated from some Pro Flowers orders. I do not remember ever agreeing to a monthly charge or giving out my credit card number to Easy Saver. It might have been connected to a $10 off shipping on your next order, whcih never happened either.

I called Pro Flowers, where i have placed three orders in a few months and complained to them about it. The rep said she has been receiving a lot of complaints on this, but that Pro Flowers management has not done anything about it.

I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they said to call Easy Saver and get it taken off and get a cancellation number. Easy Saver complied without any back talk, but said it could take a couple billing cycles to take effect.

I called my credit card company and passed on the cancellation number.

I told Pro Flowers I would not order any more flowers from them and contacted the radio show where I heard about the Pro Flowers Ad and informed them of this scam.

• Tr
      May 27, 2008
    San Diego
    California

I was billed $1.95 the 1st time (they call that an "enrollment service charge"), then $14.95 each month for 2 months by an outfit called EASY SAVER, which claims to be some kind of rewards program. I called the telephone number listed on my credit card statement and the woman listened to my story and said she would take off the May charge of $14.95. Then I asked that the previous charges be removed also and she said she was authorized to remove up to 2 charges of $14.95. I quit while I was ahead and didn't push that the $1.95 be taken off, but I suppose if you made a stink, you could get that off too. She said when I had made a purchase on ProFlowers I signed up for a $15 discount and that enrolled me in the program. I NEVER heard of clicking for a discount and getting automatically enrolled in something!!! This is a fraudulent tactic!

• Er
      May 28, 2008
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized Chargs
    ProFlowers.com
    14332 Drexel Ave
    Dolton
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]

I placed an order for flowers through ProFlowers for mother's day and purposely rejected the deal to save 15% on my next order by signing up for "Easy Saver". What ProFlowers does is very misleading and deceitful. ProFlowers allowed another organization to charge my account without my permission and when an issue arose they were conveniently nowhere around to help. I thought this was a reputable business. I will not be doing business with ProFlowers ever again!!!

• Ki
      May 30, 2008

*Sigh* and I'm comment on my own post because when I typed "Easy Saver" in the title of the article, I hit the "t" instead of the "y" so that's a correction spelling.

• Ki
      May 30, 2008
    Easy Saver - Charged even after cancellation
    Encore Marketing
    www.easysaverrewards.com

For Mother's Day, I purchased flowers from ProFlowers for my mom. The flowers themselves were $20, but shipping was double that! When I got my e-mail receipt from ProFlowers for my order, they said I qualified for a rebate on my shipping, I thought "Great!" since my shipping was double my order...So, I clicked the link on my e-mail and followed it to the Easy Saver website. I read their user agreement, terms of service, yatta yatta and basically came to understand you get a 30 day trial period which you must pay a $1.95 activation fee and if you haven't canceled your account by the end of those 30days, you are charged the full $14.95 membership fee. With the knowledge, I signed up, filled out my rebated form, printed it, and then canceled my account all in about 30mins. I saw the $1.95 on my online statement, so I knew it was there and then yesterday, May 29, 2017, I check my online statement again and see I had been charged the $14.95!
    When I canceled my account, I did it online, I followed they're steps and even filled out their survey (with comments) as to why I was closing my account only 30mins after opening it and now, a month later, I see I was still charged anyway.
    Tomorrow I will call them first thing in the morning to get my money back. I also e-mailed them already as well as my bank (its after hours, so I can't call now).
    If they don't fix this, I'll be reporting it to the BBB.

From what I have previously read from other people's complaints, it seems they're pretty easy to work with, but I've read a few who said they were extremely difficult, we'll see tomorrow.

• Si
      Jun 04, 2008

I ordered two month ago a bouquet for my sister's birthday and now when looked on my bank statement, I discovered that I was charged 14.95 $ / month for Easy Saver. I did not subscribed to this. They did it without my approval. I want to call them to end this thing, but I am calling from outside US.
    Consequently, I cannot use the 1-800 phone number. I need a number used to call from outside US.
    Please, if someone has any idea where I can find this number, tell me. I tried Proflowers.com for a customer service number to call, but I did not find any.
    Thank you.

• Ne
      Jun 15, 2008

I have been billed 14 months $14.95 .Amazing how stupid I am for not questioning it for this long .I was grateful to have found this site to let me know of the scam .Now what to do about it????

• De
      Jun 28, 2008
    Easy Saver - False billing
    697 Abington Ct
    Concord
    North Carolina
    www.easysaverrewards.com

I ordered my mom a plant for mothers day and immediately got a charge from easy saver for 1.95 and then again for 14.95 about a month later. I did not know what easy saver was and so I googled it. Man did I see web sites and blogs regarding complaints about this same issue. The interesting thing is I never clicked on the coupon that everyone was talking about. I will not use your company again.

•   Jul 11, 2008
    Easy Saver - They stole my money
    Easy Saver

I just put money into an acct that I have 2 days ago. For the past 3 months I kept it at .44, and now since I have more in there, easy saver took 19.80 from my acct. nothing like checking my acct to see when I had money in there. I will be calling my bank to dispute the charges and calling every number I find on the internet for these creeps until I get my money back...this is illegal...or at least it should be! There is no reason anyone or company has the right to check/charge my acct without my consent!

• Re
      Jul 12, 2008
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized funds from bank account
    7713 Heritage Farm Drive,
    Montgomery Village
    www.easysaver.com

I have been charged by easy saver for two months for something I didn't agree to. I just noticed these charged this evening while I was checking on payments because of an overdraft to my account. Because of this charge I have an overdraft on my account of $25.00 and still have to pay my bills. I never agreed to any promotions from easy saver. I ordered flowers for a sick friend in May and now I have these charges and overdraft fee on my account. I am asking that easy saver pay me all of the funds taken from my bank account and the overdraft. I was charge $1.95 in May15, $14.95 June 13, and $14.95 July 11. This is no way to do business . I am requesting that I receive all of my funds back as soon as possible or I will take legal action as well as go to the media to inform others of this issue. This is an underhanded way of getting money from people.

• Te
      Jul 13, 2008
    Easy Saver - Automatic withdrawals from my debit card
    Minnesota
    www.easysaver.com

I checked my bank account on the internet this morning(Sunday) & saw an automatic withdrawal for $14.95 to Easy Saver. I have not authorized this withdrawal. I searched my account history which only went back to 5-1-08. They have done the same thing each month. Tomorrow I will check with the bank to see how far back they go. I don't know who they are or what membership services I am supposed to be receiving from them or how they got my card #. Everyone beware of this COMPANY!!!

• Er
      Jul 19, 2008

I just looked at my bank account statement and there was a charge to easy saver. I have no idea what that is and i called the number to cancel and got a confirmation number so hopefully i won't be charged again, or i'm gonna be really pissed, i can't afford to give my money to some dumb online company. Everyone else says that they charged 14.95.. well i'm getting charged 16.95!!!

Jul 20, 2008
    Mexico

As a proflower client for some years, a had a good experience with them, but last april i made my last purchase and since that month i have been charge to my credit card each month with 14. 95 dollars from easy saver, that is a charge that i have never accepted. But as a custumer outside of de usa i do not know how can i get my money back. This is for me a very bad experience, that companies like easy saver use e - shopping as a way to make money from customers. And is also bad that companies like proflower do not do anything on that matter, because they are losing goog customers.

• Vi
      Jul 20, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    www.easysaver.com

I ordered something, possible from Blair, but did not sign up for some sort of East Saver program at $14.95.

• Ta
      Jul 28, 2008

I was signed unknowly as well and when I read my statement I found changers from easy saver. I called to cancel on the 7th and the charge my account again on the 8th. Now I'm waiting 5 to 10 business days to see if they do what they sid nd credit my money agin. I'll be watching my statement very closely next month for another charge.

Aug 05, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I never ordered anything from them & checked my bank account & had $16.95 deducted from my account EVERY MONTH since February!!! I called the phone number on my bank account statement & EASY SAVER promised to credit back my money in 7-10 business days. Today (4 days later) & I have received ONE $16.95 charge credited back. I will continue to monitor my account daily & if on the 10th day I haven't received EVERY charge back...i'M GOING TO RAISE HELL!!!

• Me
      Aug 12, 2008

I too was charged 4 months for 14.95 from this company. I know I didn't sign up for anything because I had the same thing happen once when I was ordering tickets through ticketmaster. I called them- "Shana" told me that I had signed up for it, I told her I hadn't and that I had googled their name because this has happened to me before through another "company". When I googled them, nothing about the company itself came up, but many websites showing complaints about their company did. I then asked for their CEO, her direct supervisor, and were the company was based.
    She refunded my money- all 4 months of charges.
    Hopefully this will help some people out there!

• Cy
      Aug 19, 2008

I don't remember who authorized this withdrawal and from whom!

• Je
      Aug 21, 2008
    Easy Saver - charging unauthorized payments
    Pro Flowers
    California

Easy Saver is associated with Pro Flowers and claims that we have filled out a form stating we want their services after ordering flowers from Pro Flowers...This is untrue and is a scam...I just figured it out by going on line and googled Easy Saver...I don't know how long this has been going on so I have asked my credit card company to send me six months worth of statements...It is a 14.95 fee for whatever I'm not sure...The credit card company short of closing down my account said they couldn't do anything...This confuses the heck out of me as I would think they would want to catch a scam.

• Ir
      Aug 22, 2008
    Easy Saver - unothorized charges to crecit card
    Blue Ridge Summit
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: [protected]

Easy Saver has billed my credit card for the past three years starting in 2017 for $96.oo. again in 2017 for $149.95 and finally in 2017 for $149.95 thru a purchase from The Company Store inn Lacrose, Wisc. Cought up sith the fact this year. Talked to Virginia their telemarketer and manager and her retort was that Easy Saver sent a renewal post card through the mail annually validating the charges for another year. This is not a validated process and in compliance with contract law. Easy Saver deleted the most recent charges but refuses to credit my account for the two others even though no contract was entered into between Easy Saver and me.

• Le
      Sep 02, 2008
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized Bank Draft

An unauthorized transaction by Easy Saver is pending on our bank account. It is, apparently, from a supposed debit card transaction, but we are in the process of closing out our WaMu account and have not used the debit cards for that account for over a month.

No one in our household has signed up for Easy Saver and the only way Easy Savor could have obtained our debit card information is by a company that we have done business with giving it to them.

I have called WaMu to inquire as to what we need to do to stop the transaction and have been advised on how to proceed, but nothing can be done until the transaction has been finalized.

• Ve
      Sep 20, 2008
    Longview
    Washington

some company, i dont know who it is, they were not authorized to take $16.95 out of my bank account.I would like the money returned back in my bank account.Thank you

• Tr
      Oct 06, 2008
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized Deductions from Checking
    American Leisure Club Membership Rewards
    Lanham
    myeasysaver.com

After responding to an advertisment for Hydroxatone, I was pressured by the salesperson to try the great savings membership program American Leisure and Easy Saver. I was sent a welcome letter in July with information regarding my account and advised that I would receive materials, which I never did. My enrollment date was July 2, 2017 with a $16.95 monthly fee. In the months of August, September and October they have deducted from my checking account $16.95 twice a month. I have tried to cancel via telephone and internet without successful attempts. The cancellation website is bogus! I guess I have to cancel my checking account to prevent no additional deductions. There should be a class action lawsuit on this company to put an end to their scam and make them repay all those affected.

Oct 26, 2008

I just checked my debit cards transaction history, and I have a transaction from easy saver that happened susposidly yesterday. I never bought anything from them or even heard about them ever before. So then I checked into the internet and typed in easy saver and here I am. I am apalled what I have read so far. They are crooks and I am very ticked off. It's a Sunday so I can't get ahold of them until tomorrow. I am very ticked off. I have no idea how they got my credit information.

• Ra
      Nov 04, 2008

www.tceds_keeramangalam

• Li
      Nov 06, 2008

I received a card in the mail stating I had joined this EasySaver but I to knew nothing about it. I called immediately and instructed them not to charge me with anything

• Do
      Dec 05, 2008
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized withdrawal
    Donna Via
    Virginia

For the past 2 months Easy Saver has withdrawn money from my checking card using my debit card number. The only thing the bank could provide was a phone number [protected]. I called this number and I get the message 'your call cannot go through...'. The bank helped me find this web site and some of the other comments here made me think I have the same problem they are having.

I received flowers from PROFLOWERS.com in October. Some of the flowers were in bad shape and I notified the company. They re-sent the gift. On October 31st, there was a 14.95 withdrawal from EASY SAVER and again on November 28th. I need this to stop and I should be refunded!!!

Please let me know what I can do or what action I can take

• Be
      Jan 04, 2009

I also was billed 1.95 one month and $14.95 the next for charges I did not incur. Apparently through Pro-Flowers.com.
    Not knowing what it was I researched this only to find out I was one of many victims. I will try to correct it to morrow but will report it to BBB and the Consumer Division of our State's Attorney General's office, along with my credit card company. I am so tired of this scams that are so victimizing. I will fight back.!!! I have always had good luck with Pro Flowers. com but they will receive negative feedback from me regarding this issue.

Jan 12, 2009
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized Charges Complaint

to Easy Saver Customer Service -

I just realized from my credit card bill that I was billed by Easy Saver for $14.95 and $1.95, but I never agreed to join any of your programs, so obviously you took my information from another vendor and charge my account without my authorization. Please cancel this and remove me from your Easy Saver club member. Refund me for those fees your company stole from me as soon as possible. I believe this is illegal and if this is not taken care, I will file my complain to BBB and your state's Attorney General. This is a terrible behavior of your company!!! You may find my account info from my email. [protected]@yahoo.com.

Regards,
    IHua Sun

• Km
      Jan 21, 2009
    Easy Saver - Fraudulant charges
    Georgia
    Phone: [protected]

I was checking my bank statement when I realized there was a purchase of $14.95 from Easy Saver listed that I did not make. I still have my debit card, so I knew it hadn't been stolen. Looking back through my past statements, I saw they took out $14.95 last month, and $1.95 the month before that.

I typed in Easy Saver into a search engine, and it brought me to this site, most people had their problems after purchasing flowers from Flower Pro. I had never purchased anything from Flower Pro, but I had bought some supplies for an Art Project from Oriental Trading Company.

I called the phone number that was listed in one of the complaints, and talked to a girl named Christiana. She was very polite and explained that there was an offer from OTC for $15 off my next purchase with them, and by clicking "ok" I had agreed to pay this company. She said she was sorry that there was a misunderstanding, and agreed to cancel the account pay back the two $14.95 charges within the next 7-10 days. If it is not in my account by then, I will most definitely be taking further action.

I don't think the company will pay back the first $1.95, but I guess that's a small price to pay for my stupidity for not noticing this before.

Everyone, be careful about what you agree to online!

• Mo
      Jan 23, 2009
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges to savings account
    Easy Savers / Bargin Network
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]

I wasn't aware of why there were charges to my account until I spoke with my bank. They told me I had been getting $19.80 taken out of my account since July 2017. I told them I was not aware of authorizing this amount to come out. I then asked my bank what the name of the company was that was taking money out since July. She told me Easy Saver. And she gave me the number to call. [protected]) This number did not ring a bell. Neither did easy saver. I talked to a Representative named Jessica, who I explained what the problem was. Who told me about something from bargin network that I had signed up for at an old address that I use to reside at. I explained to her that the only thing I agreeded to have taken off of my card, was the $1.95 for shipping and handleing of some information they were gonna send out to me. I indeed recieved the information, but not all of what was suppose to be coming. Only a website link to go to to view the forclosed homes and cars. When I recieved that information and tried to go to the site, it was a site that I had to pay for. So right then and there I said I will be calling and cancelling this before anything else gets charged to my card. I indeed called and cancelled with no problems so I thought. The guy who initially took my information also tried to get me to do a offer where I would recieve a walmart gift card for doing so. I refused and went on to say just send me the info on the houses. Well, a day or two after I saw that there was a charge to go onto the website, I called and cancelled. I talked to a very snotty representative who acted like she didn't want to cancel it for me. I got a cancellation number and her name. I still didn't feel at ease with the situation. So I called back a couple of days later to confirm that it was cancelled and another representative said it was. And read off the cancellation number to me. When I seen these charges that my bank made me aware of, I called Easy Saver. Jessica assured me that she was able to credit my account back for two months. That wasn't good enough for me. I asked to speak to a manager. A lady by the name of Brenda got on the line after a about 5 or 10 minutes. She said Jessica explained my situation and she apologized. She claimed she could do one of two things, refund me 5 months of the $19.80 that was taken out, or do an investigation. I explained to her that I wanted my money, I will have my Attorney do his own investigation. She asked me about 5 times the same question. Explaining if she does the investigation they will hear the recorded phone conversation me and the rep had. And if it should be I signed up for this to be taken out, she would only credit 2 months back to my card. But if it shows that I wasn't told, the full amount would be refunded. I said no to that. I want my money, or my attorney will be in touch with Easy Saver as well. She then said, after I raised my voice a little more, that she will be refunding 5 months back to the card on file, it will be affective immediately and she will send me an email confirming the credit. I did this at around 9:30 this morning, it is now 1pm and I have not seen a email from anything from Oncore Marketing. That's what she claimed it would say. I also contacted my bank and let them know the situation and that those are unauthorized transactions coming through. To just be on alert if they try to take this amount out again. Im glad I see this site with other people complaining. Togather, maybe we can take down this company and stop this from happening to other people. I will be contacting the BBB as well as anybody else that will stop these people in their tracks.

• Sk
      Jan 26, 2009
    Easy Saver - NOT a member, cannot cancel, false web site
    Colorado

Help - when I type in cancel.easysaver.com it goes to THIS site. I did not sign up for this service; I have their flyer in my mail and I do not want any part of this. I googled on them and found nothing but complaints. When calling them the phone number failed twice but now says they're closed and to go to cancel.easysaver.com to cancel membership.

I HAVE NO MEMBERSHIP. I had better not find any charges from them. I'll try the phone approach again tomorrow. Very concerned.

[protected]@yahoo.com

Feb 05, 2009
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized Withdrawl
    Maryland

I like many others have experienced unauthorized withdrawl charges from Easy Saver, after making a purchase from ProFlowers. I did not sign up for it and I remember specifically declining it. However for the past two months they have billed me. My bank has told me to contact the merchant to get a cancellation number, however when I try to cancel I'm being told that I do not have a membership. This crap needs to come to a stop and there needs to be a more readily accessible way for us to get our money back.

• Ro
      Feb 27, 2009
    Easy Saver - it had never been cancelled since 2008 that i had called
    Easy Saver

In March 2017, this company gave me 30 days trial for Easy saver and American Leisure. On April 2017 I called to cancelled after realizing there was nothing really offered by this companies. I had been charge since April 2017 16.95 a month on my Bank of America Credit card and now that i contacted them i was told that they cannot refund me the fees.
    That i had been a member since
    March 2017 and that i only Cancelled American Leisure and not easy saver.
    I am devastated
    HELP!

Feb 28, 2009
    Easy Saver - Unauthorisngly charging my credit card
    Ohio

While going through my Credit Card statement I found that monthly $14.95 is getting debited from my account by name of "EASY SAVER 800-355". I called-up my Bank and they provided me number of Easy Saver. I have never authorized "Easy Saver" to deduct this reccuring amount from my credit card.

On this blog I found that I am not the only person who has become target of this fraud. What all can I do in case they refuse to return my money back?

Easy Share customer service is not open on weekend. I will call them on weekday and will also coordinate with my bank to prevent it happen again.

• Em
      Mar 03, 2009

I too had a charge on my account from Easy Saver. I just got off the phone with them and they said they would put the money back into my account. Now, I will wait to see if it happens. I got signed-up when I ordered things online from Oriental Trading.

• Je
      Mar 09, 2009
    Easy Saver - Decietful Practice
    Oriental Trading

EASY SAVER- What a decietful company.

I had placed an oreder with Oriental Trading in December and was decietfully sold a service. In placing an order and agreeing to save on my next purchase was sold a membership to Easy Saver a savings club, unbenounced to me, as well as my credit card information was forwarded without my authorization. I was then charged a monthly fee for a service I never knew I purchased. Talk about fraud. I was never notified by Easy Saver that I held membership with them or that this accout would remain open until it was canceled. Upon calling the company I was fed a large amount of lip service then the charges were credited back to my card. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Le
      Mar 18, 2009

In December 2017 I noticed charges on my mastercard for $16.95, there was no reference telephone number to contact so I called my bank.After receiving information from my bank I called the 1-800 number. Easy Saver said that I must have signed up for the account when I ordered some product. Which product or service they couldn't tell me. So I canceled the account.

Again in January my credit card was charged for $16.95 from Easy Saver and American Leisure. I called again and canceled the accounts, got cancellation number and name of the customer service representative.
    So imagine my surprise when again in March I was charged for $16.95 by both Easy Saver and American Leisure. I called Easy Saver again on March 13, 2017 they are telling me that I must have signed up again for a service or product however my name is misspelled and the address in not correct.
    I have contacted, after being on hold for 22 minutes, American Leisure told me that they have no record of an account in my name nor telephone number. Yet my credit card is still being charged. Neither American Leisure nor Easy Saver can tell me how, when and why I subscribed to their service.
    I am also reporting my credit card USAirways Mastercard who has not assisted with this matter after sending them several emails and telephone conversations. It looks like my only recourse will be to cancel the credit card.

Mar 19, 2009
    Easy Saver - Coninued Billing related to ProFlowers
    Los Angeles
    California

I purchased flowers from Pro Flowers and was then put into a contract without knowing consent that has cost me over 150.00 to date. I only found this out when I called my credit card company to ask about a charge for 14.95 per month that continued to appear on my statement. They told me this was a frequent event and that I needed to cancel a subscription that I did not know that I had. Crazy and expensive. I will NOT ever purchase flowers or services from this company again.

• Th
      Mar 21, 2009
    Easy Saver - Unauthorized Check Card activity
    Easy Saver

My Visa check card was charged $14.95 from Easy Saver, but I have never even heard of this company. I did not sign up for any subscription, nor did I give any other company permission to give my card information to any third party. I cannot speak to a live person because they are conveniently not open on the weekends.