Easy Saver — Charging onmy credit cadr
I received a bill in the mail yesterday for $14.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Lanham, MD95 from Club Membership Rewards? Easy Saver of which I had no idea who Easy Saver was; in calling the800-262-6199, Betty informed me that I purchased somethin on line and had signed up for this Easy Saver and that they had received my credit card number from the company I purchased from.
This to me is theft and fraud how the comany I originally purchased from would give out my card number to anyone they chose to.
The company I purchased from was Pedi Paws, not only was the product JUNK, but now I find they pratice FRAUD and THEFT.
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- Easy Saver - Ripoff 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver 
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals 
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM