EASY SAVER AND MONEY EDGE / MONEY TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT

I received my credit card bill today and Easy Saver and Money Edge had taken funds from me, that are now charged on my credit card. I contacted my credit card company only to be told I had to contact both of the above named companies and cancel the accounts and get confirmations. How am I suppose to cancel two accounts that I have never opened. I was also told to ask how the charged got there! Obviously I have been subject to fraud from these companies and I have no idea who they are. I found Easy Saver on the onternet, but there is no way to contact them, no phone number, etc. I am sick to my stomach amd some how, I am going to track these two theiving companies down!

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Jan, 2009

I have had the same thing happen to me! I did get the easy saver cancelled but I can not find anything on money edge. The number for easy saver is 877-844-9554. Are they charging a credit card or debit card? I ask this because mine is a debit card but I know sometimes on credit card statements they list a phone number beside of a charge. Just a thought, check it out and see. If you find out how to cancel the money edge please let me know. Thanks and Good Luck!

• La
      9th of Feb, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. Dont even remember talking to any of these people. The numbers I got are Money edge 18002056619 and Easy Saver 8778449554

21st of Feb, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I know I never agreed to any one taking money from my checking account. On my bank statement it gave me a number for Easy Saver (888) 595-9379 . It had on the call how I could cancel my membership to something I never agreed to. I also notified my credit union to issue me a new card and number.

17th of Sep, 2009

HAHAHA THIS IS CRAZY! I JUST GOT DONE TELLING MY MOM THAT SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AND SEE LOOKED IT OVER AND THEN TOLD ME TO LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET.HERE I AM! I ALREADY GOT A NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER AND STUFF SO HOPEFULLY THAT WORKS OUT.

• Bb
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I signed up with Product for Life Aka Nelson Research group to get $2000.00 worth of grocery certificates, and I was told that these other side companies were giving free things away and that I didn't have to pay anything to them and I could cancel within 30 days. It has only been 2 days and I have had a total of 23.95 taken out of my account, without my knowledge. Everyone you call says that they are not the ones who took the money, but I will be calling Easy Saver, Money Edge, Savings 2 Go, and the Back Porch Club to get my money back. Do not sign up with these people at all it seems like a huge scam taking money before I get the chance to cancel and when I am not even a member or received any information.

• Wi
      13th of Oct, 2009

I feel horrible for you guys, and for the people who do not know how they got there... do you ever order anything over the phone? Maybe you heard about a free trial or something? At the end of everything, you may have agreed to a free trial for these clubs, which I am now finding out how impossible it is to cancel them. I know this because I worked for a company that required us to offer these clubs to customers and we are supposed to rebut twice for each club (bbygrl... you must've called the center I worked in because we took all the calls for Products for Life). I quit because I after I realized what these companies are doing to people, I wanted no part in it. It is horrible and I have way to much of a conscience to do this to people.

18th of Mar, 2010

hey wishicouldhelp, did you work at harp marketing? i know exactly what you mean about the clubs... its a total rip off, and people only offer them to make their money because off of their sales alone they dont pay enough. i wish people would somehow understand that duhhhhhhhhhh after the transaction over the phone anything else is just commission for the person who is speaking.

• Gr
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I want to know how these people can do this legally? They have pulling money from my husbands bank acct., he's never signed up for anything, he does not use a computer or give his credit/debit card out. We are filing a complaint with our local AG's office. He has 3 companies that have been doing this, Money Edge, Saving to Go & Easier Saver. Money Edge phone number is 866.206.0715, Savings to Go number is 888.551.9964 and Easy Saver os 877.844.9554. There was no prior authorization for them to take money out of anyone's acct.

• Ge
      7th of Dec, 2011

money was taken from my checking account from money saver and money edge, 20 dollars a month from each company for over four years i didnt notice. At first they offered me a one month refund then a two month refund after about my fifteenth call im up to 24 months of refunds back. the key to getting your money back from these thieves is to keep calling over and over the more times you threaten them the more they will give you back. these people are true ###