Easy Saver/American Leisure Club / Credit Card Fraud

1 4501 Forbes Blvd.Lanham, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-444-9800

Company charged me twice on my bank card in the amount of $16.95...I have never done business with this company, nor have I approved them to debit my account. After researching/googling the company, I found out that it is a ripoff scam...I will be notifying my band ASAP tomorrow and calling the company to get my money back.

Comments

• Sh
      4th of Dec, 2008

American Leisure and Easy Saver also debited my account twice a month for $16.95. They did this for 2 months before I caught it and I did get a refund after I threatened them with legal action. It was the Hydroxatone company (facial cream) that gave my personal banking information to these companies. I am going to persue legal action against Hydroxatone for giving out my personal banking information!

BEWARE EVERYONE AND CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENTS!

• Ke
      11th of May, 2009

They also debited by account 8 times, before i caught it started as small amounts then increased to 29.85. Total of 90.00 plus. Never did business with them or gave permission to take money from my account. Had to close my checking account.

• Ro
      16th of Apr, 2013

I'm just found myself a victim - What so called Easy Saver and American Leisure charged me each month 2 times $19.95. I did not order anything, did not have any service from them. I thought this is a group of thefts. Be aware of them. American authority have to investigate and have action.
    Robert vo
    TX

• Ro
      16th of Apr, 2013

Easy Saver and American Leisure got out of my debit 2 times $19.95, /month. I did not know that company, did not know what's its services. I did receive any thing form them.