EASY SAVER 800-355-1837 PA / Unauthorized Charges

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

$15 a month for several months of unauthorized charges because I supposedly agreed to save $15 on an order of flowers from ProFlowers. If it said anywhere that I was actually signing up for some sort of monthly-subscription membership in order to receive this one-time savings, I sure as hell would not have agreed to that. Very misleading and dishonest. I'll never use ProFlowers again, and that's a shame because they were so convenient.

Comments

Ca
  17th of Feb, 2009
EASY SAVER 800-355-1837 PA - Unauthorized Charge
Proflowers
Buda
Texas

After purchasing flowers from Pro Flowers a 1.95 charge appeared on my card.
Basically the charge is for a discount service you sign up for when you get your 15.00 coupon.
The good news is if you call the number listed on your credit card statement they will cancel you alleged membership and credit you card.
I will never by from Pro Flowers again as they are the ones who shared my cc info.

Ji
  25th of Feb, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I will not order from Proflowers anymore. You have to watch your credit card when you purchase anything online. I went used one of the online travel sites, I can't remember which one, but they also tried to stick be with some other monthy bogus charge that I never signed up for.

Ch
  25th of Mar, 2009

Bought flowers off Proflowers.com. Ended up getting a $1.95 EASY SAVER 800-355-1837 PA charge on my cc bill. Then subsequently got a $14.95 charge to my account. Never signed up for any service other then ordering my one time flowers. Will NEVER use Proflowers again.

La