Easy Life Furniture - Laguna Hills, CA / product misrepresented

United States Review updated:
Easy Life Furniture - Laguna Hills, CA

In October 07 I purchased a loveseat and coffee table from the Laguna Hills location. The coffee table had a sign that it was available as a set (table & 2 end tables) for $299. On the back of the sign it listed the individual pieces and their corresponding stock #'s and prices...the coffee table I wanted was $199 on its own. After ordering on 10/15 and paying for delivery, I received my order 1 1/2 weeks later but the wrong table was delivered. The warehouse confirmed that the box matched the # that had been ordered and I refused delivery. I called the salesperson the next day and she could not help me, telling me I had to wait 3 more days to talk to the manager. I couldn't understand why it was so difficult to locate the correct item #, and finally the manager told me that they would only sell it as a set and that I had 'pushed' the salesperson into selling it individually. I stated that it was false advertising, because the sign on the table had indicated the pieces were available separately, just as the sofa & loveseat were advertised together at a reduced price but were available individually as well. He made it worse by YELLING at me like I had done something wrong--THEY were the ones that placed the order, THEY were the ones that falsely advertised, and now it was MY fault. I will never shop there again and will be telling all my friends and family to go somewhere else, no matter how appealing the price may be at Easy Life. Not EASY at all!!!

Comments

Ed
  29th of Nov, 2007
My husband and I have bought from this store on a couple of occassions and had a pleasant experience. We would recommend to anyone interested in quality furniture for a fantastic price. Sorry your experience was not so pleasant.

Easy Life Furniture Logo Easy Life Furniture