Easy Life Furniture / delivery disaster!
We purchased a couch from Easy Life Furniture (www.easylifefurniture.com). The buying experience was pleasant enough, but when it came time for them to deliver the couch, we had a horrific experience with them.
Firstly, they tried to jam the couch into the elevator and when it didn't fit they became angry and tried to force me to sign a waiver of liability so if they damaged the couch, I was liable for it.
After I refused to do this, they became even more belligerent. I refused delivery of the couch, since they would only bring it up to my apartment if I accepted liability for it. They called me back a few minutes later to come downstairs because they had left their dolly inside our apartment building behind a locked door.
I came down immediately to give them access to the dolly to find that they had pounded in our door to the point that the lock was bent and it was impossible to open the door from either side!
When I confronted them about this, they began calling me names and using slurs at me and picked up the couch and practically ran out of my apartment complex. When I asked the delivery man his name, he of course, didn't give it to me.
I was in tears at this point and trying to explain to my apartment management people that these men had damaged the door. The delivery guy came back to take of picture of the door and continued to be belligerent - yelling and calling me names.
It was a horrible experience. I am a woman and was alone at the time of delivery. They were trying to railroad me into signing papers I didn't have to, and when I didn't they began being intimidating and mean.
I will never do business with these people again and I encourage anybody else who is considering it to GET OUT while you still can. They are not an ethical company. Do not give them your money!
Los Angeles, California
More Easy Life Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - bedroom furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress