Easy Life Furniture / their moral as cheap as their prices!
I went into Easy Life Furniture to purchase a bedroom set. After I picked out the set they told me it would be in-stock and ready for delivery within 4 weeks. So on April 8th I ordered the furniture, it is now June 12th and the delivery date has been moved to sometime in late June or early July. With each phone call the date changes. Forget getting through to the customer service number always busy. Does that mean that their are so many complaints that their operators can not handle the volume...The final straw was that the week after I ordered the set their sales paper came out with the words IN STOCK for the same furniture that they told me wouldn't be in for 4 weeks, isn't it illegal to advertise that you have a product in stock when you really have no idea when it will actually arrive. Well their prices may be a little cheaper, but their morals are rather cheap also.
More Easy Life Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easylife Furniture - defective mattress