Easy Help Center / Unauthorized money deducted from my account

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

Hello team,

I was called from Grant Funding Source call center on 7th Dec '09 for "Free trial CD & 14-day trial membership". The call center representative was "Nicole Anderson Emp#1708". She took the check card details and then did a transaction of $1.87 for the shipping the package. Confirmation#[protected]. She asked me if it was fine to share the details with others. I refused to share my details with others. I never received the package which was promised to me till date.
There was a deduction of $59.95 from my account on 24th Dec 2009. I never wished to stay connected with this. "Grant Funding Source/Grant Resource Network" deducted amount from my account without any prior notice through call or email. This is a complete case of FRAUD.

Thanks,
S

Comments

• Be
      29th of Dec, 2016

let them continue

• El
      23rd of Feb, 2017

i was simply told i was receiving grant from state of washington, got confirmation number to use next day when i received call from them, no mention of any money to them. i did ask for confirmation they weren't scamming me, he rattled off some info that lost but i still have conf #. now i discover no back up grocery money in my account, i also live on ssd. of very little.

• Me
      7th of Dec, 2018

i was also mislead he told me i would have my grant money in 24 hours no charges to me yet except $4 but ive already cancelled my card.. this place is a scam the guy i talked to said something about a 59.95 charge but i said i dont want anything charged my account he said they shouldnt but if they do just talk to your bank and get your money back.

• Ne
      13th of Dec, 2018

Need to stop taking money out of checking account and a refund