easy grant sucess / UNNESSARY CHARGEING TO MY ACCOUNT

1 6010 n.e 6terreceoaklandpark, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9549281516

I ordered a $1.97 cd and you charged $1.97 plus $39.95. Iwould you put my $39.95 back into my account and do not charge my card again.I will be takeing further actions on this matter to make sure this does not happen again.Thank you Mr. Smith

Comments

12th of Aug, 2008
    easy grant sucess - took money off my card
    easy grant sucess
    Texas

Was suppose to order a grant cd for 2.99 and has been charged 39.99 that I did not arthorize. No number to call to stop payment or get in touch with them.

• Ry
      12th of Aug, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.29 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Easgrant1". For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• He
      21st of Sep, 2008

I completely agree, you say the information was disclosed, as yes I was fully aware it was a trial offer. However there was no contact information to be found until I did an internet search looking for other complaints, and found them, along with your contact information.
    In addition I had been billed for companion programs which i had no choice in whether they were included or not included.
    Whether a free trial or not, no contact information is available, or easily accessible to say the least.
    I cannot confirm if that is the case with the cd, as I have not even opened the package the cd has come in yet.
    Not sure how my trial period is up, when I have not even opened the cd. Does your 7 day trail begin from the day the cd leaves your shipping warehouse? Seems it must, or some estimated arrival date. With the us mail system that is a very poor system. Us mail can take anywhere from 1 day to three weeks to reach its destination. who knows if the recipient has even received the product by the end of a seven day trail.
    That is an extremely poor business practice. You put yourself out there as a help to college students who are looking for financial assistance for school, only to continue to charge them based on a complete lack of information, you have no information to even be able to confirm they have received the cd by the time you begin charging them additional money.
    Then you couple with it other programs that they may or may not have any interest in, and automatically charge them for those programs also.

Many college students have no where to begin looking for the money that is out there. If you wish to provide such assistance, charge them a one time fee plus shipping. point them where to go, they are not employed in high end jobs with disposable incomes. I am lucky enough, I can navigate the internet and find the majority of what is on your cd on my own. I thought it might save me some time, as time is very valuable when you have been considered 100% unemployable due to a medical conditions that in reality has zero effect on your ability to work, only effects your options of locations to work, which in my case, I am left with zero options of physical locations where I can work.

The cost of producing your cd is minimal. the shipping alone pays for the physical production and shipping of the cd. Yes there is many hours of research and complying that goes into the production of the cd. Give kids a break. sell them the cd for some minimal one time fee. Pay your cost, and stop trying to trick students who live paycheck to pay ckeck, often with government assistance to begin with into paying you more money. It does not help society or the economy to take advantage of young college students who are trying to get started.

It is businesses such as yours that opens the doors to the internet fraud, and identity left that is rampant in today's society.

• He
      21st of Sep, 2008

I will add, that with your posting with the contact information. I was able to contact customer service and they did reverse the charges that had been applied to my account. I am grateful for that. They were easy to work with in establishing that.
    Although, their thick ascent make them quite difficult to understand, and they do have a hard time completing a simple direction. I only asked that she read the entire confirmation code, instead of saying its just like the last one I gave you except change this to that. that is very hard to follow.
    Just give the code. much easier in the long run.
    And didn't like that even spelling my name using a as in apple, b as in boy, c as in charlie etc, that I still had to spell it three times, and after three times, they were continuing to come up with n as in nancy, opposed to m as in monkey.

But thank you for resolving the situation. It did work out. And I do understand many many companies have their customer service reps over seas, and are next to impossible to communicate with. I did not have to ask if there where someone who spoke more fluent english available as I have had with other companies.

• Ca
      30th of Sep, 2008

to whom ever is looking for grant help do not trust this Company, you will be sorry money will be taken our of your account when you're thinking the money of $1.00 and $1.29 for this free CD is complete.

I learned the hard way. the information they state is there when you sign up for acccount is not until you
    start reading a book.

• Ga
      12th of Mar, 2009

I agree with this complaint. My husband ordered Easygrant.com over the phone. We were charged for the grant kit 3.95 and an additional 79.95 while he was trying to cancel. We never received ANYTHING. This is a hoax and fraud and I have filed a complaint with my bank. I want our money credited back.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
    A. McGinnis
    Palmetto, Ga

• Ky
      9th of Apr, 2009

You charged me 75 dollars after I bought a 2 dollar cd.

• Ka
      13th of May, 2009

I, too, ordered what I thought was a one-time charge of $2.99 for an Easy Grant CD. I, too, was charged (later) a whopping $75.77...for WHAT? Yes, I did receive the CD, but I did not receive, nor did I ask or expect anything else. My husband was laid-off at his job last February and we're struggling just to keep our house, and put a meger portion of food on our table. My husband was outraged and felt I had added pain to our already painful, depressing situation. How could you do this to us? We trusted you and believed in your business and business offer as honorable. I will be contacting you and your business office. I ask, no, plead with you to refund our money to us. This is theft, in our opinion. I believe that you count on the customers trust, and possible naivete', and then take full advantage once you have their bank information. --Kandy & Kenny Romero, Rosamond, California