Easy Grant Pro.com / Unauthorized withdrawals

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I orederd the Easy Grant Pro for 1
$1.97 and ended up paying $109.90, the company that advertises with them refunded my money as a courtesy they say and I told them it was fraud not a courtesy. Easy Grant Pro told me I coi
uldn't prove I cancelled because the operator just took my mname and address but didn't give a cancellation number so Clyde told me I couldn't get a reversal fee. After talking with him I was so upset I had to call again and get a cancellation number and the operatpor spoke to me as if I was illiterate.

Comments

• Vi
      29th of Jul, 2009

I also responded to the EZ Grant Pro offer and paid the shipping fee as prescribed. At no time did any website or advertisement for this service mention anything other than "pay shipping only".

I was charged approx. $75.00 that was NOT part of the advertisement. This is not the first time that a grant company did this. I believe that they had no right to charge me ANY other fees as the documents I reviewed prior to ordering SPECIFICALLY noted that I would ONLY have to pay the shipping cost. No other fees were moentioned, discussed or agreed to.

I will be informing the Federal Government about this as I have done in thepast. I WILL be getting my money back.

• Se
      4th of Sep, 2009

i want my money back asap!!! i did not authorize you to take anythjng from my account . i don't know who or what you are or selling but i will caotact the better business bureau if you dont send me my money back and touch my account at all ever again.

• La
      23rd of Mar, 2010

I also paid for shipping as I should. Never expected a total of $279.60 to be auto/wdrawn from my account when there was not an agreement to. It was suppose to be a just a CD about writing Grants. But 10 days later they started charging me $69.60 for the next four months. I too never got a confirmation number to cancel. I did talk to a woman there thinking I could get this resolved, but she rudely refused to get me a refund even when I told her I was never able to get on their site. I did report them to Salt Lake City BBB, but they refused X2 to respond back to the BBB.